Mini recon SA

PTs - Restructuring vips. It was busier in the daytime than I've seen it in the past few months. Lots of new faces and I must admit the line up looked pretty decent. Customers not wanting to pay the $30 for the dance area are doing dances along the back wall adjacent to the main vip.

Paradise - New prices. Place was actually clean. Only a few girls. Will visit at night to see what the scene is like.

Sugars - Place was busy. It doesn't seem like the new VIP prices have deterred anyone from getting dances. Attractive women, appeared to be on the younger side.

Mens Club - I was told by a little birdy the OPEN sign is back in operation.
What are sugars vip prices?
What are sugars vip prices? Originally Posted by Butcherbill

Was recently there and it was clear that to go to the back and private VIP was 100 even, and then whatever you decide to pay for your company.

Out of control but guys fall for it.

SF
Yup; Men's is back in action. BYOB. $10 cover days.
got times of operation? And what's the girls looked like?
got times of operation? And what's the girls looked like? Originally Posted by bear557
Daytime and a decent mix of white, black and hispanic. Fit - most appeared to be in their early to mid-20s.
Curious about the dance prices at mens club as well if the vip prices are different.
Swung by MC at 630pm it wasn’t open. Does it close when the sun goes down? ��
Curious about Paradise or whatever they call it now. Used to drop by years ago, it was dirty as shit but still fun. Then they closed/opened/closed again/ and on it went. I hear they're open 24/7 now. Any intel? I'd hate driving across the county just to find the lights on but nobody home.
Anyone notice the girls pushing for 25 or 30/dance in vip because it’s vip? Took a girl to vip at sugars, name after the HBO show that stars Zendaya, after a few dances, I stopped. Then she said she charge more in vip. I replied why didn’t you say that before? She said I thought I knew already and it’s known that vip dances are higher.

Also, at PTs in round rock over the weekend. Try to take a girl to vip and she said 400/hhr and 800/hr.
So mens club open or not open?
I went to MC recently and they're supposed to be open Wed-Sat 2pm to 12Midnight. (subject to change if it's dead). BYOB with 15 to get in.

There were like 8 girls there during my visit. Most were 5's (from 1-10). No Spinners, Cubans or anyone really exciting. It was not really busy. Upstairs was closed but it is being renovated.
I went to MC recently and they're supposed to be open Wed-Sat 2pm to 12Midnight. (subject to change if it's dead). BYOB with 15 to get in.

There were like 8 girls there during my visit. Most were 5's (from 1-10). No Spinners, Cubans or anyone really exciting. It was not really busy. Upstairs was closed but it is being renovated. Originally Posted by littledevil

Appreciate the information, guess we will have to give it time.