Hide your junk!

I did a photoshoot yesterday with a beautiful young lady and we got on the subject of flying and airport scanners. She told me about the site www.flyingpasties.com at first I thought it was a joke ..but think about it.. now you can protect your special stuff! Excellent thinking! BD
cool......
BDover,, Didnt realize you were a photographer.. DO you have a MM site or a webpage? If so P.M. me the details and we can talk shop...

Nigel~
Jeezis Christ! In the first video on that site, they warn of "nudity at 0:40." Well, they weren't kidding. It's unbelievable how much detail they can see. The guys left ball hangs lower than his right one, for Chrissakes, and you can see his Ween bounce up and down. This scanner shit is too much. What happened to the fucking 4th amendment?
Jeezis Christ! In the first video on that site, they warn of "nudity at 0:40." Well, they weren't kidding. It's unbelievable how much detail they can see. The guys left ball hangs lower than his right one, for Chrissakes, and you can see his Ween bounce up and down. This scanner shit is too much. What happened to the fucking 4th amendment? Originally Posted by rooster69
jus a lil unintended, or intended who knows, consequense of sensitivity and political correctness..enjoy..
*Dies laughing* Nice