OMG I just..... ;)

LMAO..thanks BD
*Giggle*
ahhh DOORS ok

then come on and The Doors - Touch Me And will you The Doors - Love Me Two Times
Classy! I like your taste in music.
And I liked your first pick. And not normally into new songs. And so we had a conversation with song titles. and it was fun. I was using songs in the Alerts - Upstate New York in the She is at it again thread. We got a PM request to play Sting & The Police - Roxanne in a better place.

also posted there:
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall - part 2
Leave Me Alone - The Veronicas
Grinderman - No Pussy Blues

So not sure in my taste in music. But the Doors is on my list of music Ilike.
along with:
Chicago
Vanilla Fudge
Sticks
Moody Blues
and many many more

But I was in the mood to talk with song titles. And youtube makes that so easy.

edit: as this board is not a
Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven but the providers, well most anyways are the The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin of the board. as you seem to be also.
its after midnight And when I was kid, and TV was not broadcasting all night they ended with The Star Spangled Banner Jimi Hendrix ok they did not play this version. Back then the station would have lost its license to broadcast if Hendrix did it earlier and they played it to end the day
your welcome, but now its Bedtime For Bonzo
good night all Porky Pig Cartoon Ending "That's All Folks!" for tonight
I LOVE Nikki's avator
I LOVE Nikki's avator Originally Posted by Docdave
you forgot
Legs - ZZ Top

yes she got a very nice avatar

Lexxxy's avatar is cool. It says Lionel Richie - Do It To Me with the hope of Do that to me one more time
*Dies laughing* Why thank you Offshore!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-J_XE413cs
When I think about you I....
well that would be the Mariah Carey - Fantasy you provide to many. Not just Cassie Me & You I'm sure many here have a fantasy of you singing Lollipop Lil Wayne to them.

mmmm I don't like that lollipop song. But part of this game is to listen to each song posted. Only line I like in the song is "lick me like a lollipop".