Kodak CEO Antonio Perez

Kodak CEO Named To State Panel (link)

Kodak CEO Antonio Perez has been named by Gov. Cuomo to be co-chair of a commission to 'right-size' state government.

Well now he can do what he does best where its really needed! But betting he right-sizes at the wrong level.
Well, I'd like to say something laudatory, but quite honestly, I think you are right - right/down-sizing will occur at the wrong level. When cuts are made, people who actually do real work are generally let go, while high-priced administrators continue to defend their turf and draw their salaries. And the demise of Kodak is truly one of the sad stories of American industry over the past 20 years. I can't see Antonio Perez bringing anything useful to the table.
Those who can't do, teach. Those you can't teach, advise. Looks like he's climbing the ladder of incompetence.
LOL
Well, I'd like to say something laudatory, but quite honestly, I think you are right - right/down-sizing will occur at the wrong level. When cuts are made, people who actually do real work are generally let go, while high-priced administrators continue to defend their turf and draw their salaries. And the demise of Kodak is truly one of the sad stories of American industry over the past 20 years. I can't see Antonio Perez bringing anything useful to the table. Originally Posted by jimxbeam
Those who can't do, teach. Those you can't teach, advise. Looks like he's climbing the ladder of incompetence. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Exactly, I love you guys, you bring class and articulation,things I lack but admire.. your right young, sadly its on display at the highest office, the country has finally eroded to its lowest common denominator, the takers are now outnumbering the doers. cant blame the people in power for using and exploiting them though.its ok though cause soon theyll hav nothing to take from and thats when things are really gonna get good, kinda like katrina, on steroids,...this is gonna be fun!!Its all written down anyways.OOOOhhhhhh!!!HELP ME!!HELP ME!!!!! I CAN"T WIPE MY ASS!!thats ok , were the government, well do it for you....OHHhh!!! REALLY!!! THANK YOU !! THANK YOU!!! I didn't know what to doo..its easy, but first you need to have us come look inside your house to make sure its SAFE, to whipe your ass..come down to the permit office and pay us first, then will come to your house and do a "safety inspection".Ohhh REALLY, all that, my ass was just really only red and chaffy? Yes, but maam/sir, we here know best how to take care of you and make your house safe and efficient, thats why we care so much, weve had red and chaffy asses before, and know the best way to whipe them, just take our hand and will show you the way.... Well, bahhhhhh, bahhhhhhhh...ok..... OOhh ! AND ...AND.....when your done, can you stay and watch OPRA with me and talk about my feelings?? OOhhh SURE we can,theres many many people who are lined up to "help"..we can take you to the next "town hall meeting" to meet your savior...
I like your style too, JB. Really!