after the wedding

Pippa Middleton : Henry I know you have one you keep going back to. And she is not hard to look at. But you have to have some your new sister before you ask anyone the big "?".
Very attractive!
  • GP
  • 05-01-2011, 05:58 AM
This is his squeeze.

Look at those hats!?!?!?!?!??!

LOL
those hats could be" semen targets".?! the chick in the tan obviously prefers to be spooged in the forehead only.the chick in the blue probably prefers it on her forehead but is less wasteful cause she funnels it to her nose.I find the funnel style to be quite innovative.The gal in the tan appears to be saying, "HERE"! Just put it HERE!! please and thank you!!Dont bird species do this during mating season?the other flowery ones appear to be catchers an savers, maybe for souvenirs, a FASHION statement? cause the gal in the first pik appears to be rushing out of a hotel with a freshly "SPLATTERED PIECE" and looks quite satisfied..as the two in the center pik look apon her with joy and approval !! Maybe this is a form of getting accolades?Showing off, sort too speak, like HEY!! Look how well I just made this guy EXPLODE on my hat!!the other two are like, Hey! You go GIRL!! with your FREAK ASS!!
  • GP
  • 05-01-2011, 06:25 AM
I never thought of looking at it that way.
Ohh no, I think I saw something about this on NATGEO..
If I remember correctly, the whole idea came from those "windcatchers" ...but certain individuals took that idea and ran with it.. Some weren't content to just sit there hoping to catch a dream, some didnt even want a dream at all, it was the jizz!, so thus, "semen catchers" was BORN!!
Why settle for just a "DREAM", when you can "HAVE THE CREAM"!!!