Health Care Provider Play Anyone?

So.... I had a dental appointment recently.

Not really one of my most favorite things to do, but actually some nice eye candy at the office I'm currently using, and that gave me a little something to look forward to.

Two of the assistants caught my attention last time I was there. One was very attractive, model type looks, probably late 20's if I'm remembering correctly. She was pleasant, and you would definitely take a 2nd look if you passed her on the street, but I didn't really get a connection with her,

Did not see number one on this visit, but the other hygenist I rememberd from my previous was there. She even spent some time administering some of my treatment.
Very cute spinner type, young milf. Also very friendly. Easy to carry on a conversation with (Well, a one-sided dental patient conversation anyway.). I would not say that she was really "flirty", but her easy going personality definitely makes her even more attractive.

So she's chatting away, and I'm nodding once in a while, getting in a word or two between rinses, and trying not to fantasize too much LOL! At one point I'm trying really hard not to laugh, because when you have read a lot of reviews on eccie, and your mind starts to wander as your staring up at a little hottie, some of the instructions and comments said when you're sitting in a dental chair can be quite amusing when you think of them in another context!

Well, sorry to dissapoint ya'll, because nothing inappropriate happened as a result of my visit. I'm sure the nice young woman is friendly to all her patients, but it did get me to wondering if anyone else out there had any interesting patient \ health care provider stories to share.

TCD
Not in that way, but Ive had clients who call me in for appointments at their job (the hospital) they are dressed in scrubs and we do it in the empty patient check up rooms. Hes my doctor and I am his naughty patient. So fun also the thought of possibly being heard or caught by someone. How cool is that!
That's way cool. Fulfilling the fantasy is always a good thing!
LOL I'm also in the medical field and just wonder sometimes if only those doctors knew just how kinky I get with my "other job." I've also entertained some pretty kinky docs while providing, so it's pretty funny to me. Have yet to actually provide at a doctors office/hospital though. hmmmmmm
I once worked in the medical field and would hook up with coworkers in the hospital. There are so many hiding spots. Good times!
Hell yea good times
I've thought about it too dude. I have a lady dentist who is actually pretty smokin' for a MILF, she's around early 40's. She's got a few assistants in there and 2 of them are fine. Got a chance to really check out their bodies on casual day. Went in on a Friday one time and they were wearing tight jeans. DAMN! I damn sure thought about offering them a donation. LOL
Not in that way, but Ive had clients who call me in for appointments at their job (the hospital) they are dressed in scrubs and we do it in the empty patient check up rooms. Hes my doctor and I am his naughty patient. So fun also the thought of possibly being heard or caught by someone. How cool is that! Originally Posted by Latina Bella
OMG, I'm so jealous. I have only had one session where I went to the workplace. I was the naughty secretary that seduced my boss. I loved it. I hope I get to do something like this sometime.
  • bbkid
  • 11-12-2010, 06:53 AM
My doctors' "nurse" (the one who takes you to the room, takes your blood pressure,etc) is WAY HOT!!! She is also quite full of herself and knows she's the looker she really is. Would love to stick my little thingy down her throat and show her what she really needs to be doing.
My doctor stuck his finger up my ass.

Does that count?

(I'm fully expecting an "only if you enjoyed it" comment from some "ass-hat".)

Does that count?

(I'm fully expecting an "only if you enjoyed it" comment from some "ass-hat".) Originally Posted by lizardking
Did he have both hands on your shoulders?

Just one. But my PPO does cover a reach-around, so that would explain it.

Does that count?

(I'm fully expecting an "only if you enjoyed it" comment from some "ass-hat".) Originally Posted by lizardking

Anywhere butt the doctor's office and you would be weird.