Encounter: Eating Arianna

Date: 5/21/18
Name: Araianna/Littlelolita91
Phone: 315-542-9354
Email Address: ariannas1993@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350340-- pk
City: New Hartford
State: New York
Address: A nice upscale hotel in the city.
Hair Length and Color: Long straight blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful face and eyes, nice luscious B cups that are quite suckable. A gorgeous stomach, sexy long legs, and an Ass that demands to be worshiped. A true Goddesses, a smile that will drive you crazy.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Mel01
  • 06-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Nice, sounds like it was worth the trip for you. Will have to revisit .
I’ve seen her twice, because the first time I thought I had the wrong girl. Everyone on here raves about how nice her ass is. It is Freaking HUGE!!!! It’s not even close to nice. She has an extreme pretty face and wide open menu, but can we stop talking about how nice her cabooses, I mean ass is? She may need to walk through some doors sideways it is so wide.
I think her ass is gorgeous, to each their own I guess.
Just from your title alone I can confirm that Arianna just tastes so good. Diving between her legs is like a sweet dessert and her body responds so sensually and she’s so vocal it’s easy to take pleasure in her pleasure. She is an excellent oral session, both giving and receiving.
She is the cat's meow!! Really into pleasing her client for sure!
Thanks
I’ve seen her twice, because the first time I thought I had the wrong girl. Everyone on here raves about how nice her ass is. It is Freaking HUGE!!!! It’s not even close to nice. She has an extreme pretty face and wide open menu, but can we stop talking about how nice her cabooses, I mean ass is? She may need to walk through some doors sideways it is so wide. Originally Posted by mc197536
I love that ass, it's perfect for me. Can't get enough of it sitting on my face.