Border at breaking point

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bo...Kut?li=BBnbcA1

For the nay sayers that there is not an emergency at the border!
Who was that slinging those lies a week or 2 ago that border crossings were down? When actually they're up 97 percent from last year!
And building a wall will solve this how?

Not one fucking bit.
And building a wall will solve this how?

Not one fucking bit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then why do people build walls around their houses for?
YR. You're better than that!
No he isn’t. It has nothing to do with the wall, which btw all the experts agree with.

It’s only about Trump and TDS. They and the lap dog media don’t care about America. For them it’s party first.
No he isn’t. It has nothing to do with the wall, which btw all the experts agree with.

It’s only about Trump and TDS. They and the lap dog media don’t care about America. For them it’s party first. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I used to love America until I became a closet Trump supporter

Now I love Russia, North Korea & Saudi Arabia

MNKGA!!!!!!!

MSAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our resources are strained beyond their limits. This is an emergency! And more people keep coming! Why do libs deny this?
Our resources are strained beyond their limits. This is an emergency! And more people keep coming! Why do libs deny this? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Same reason Trump and the Republicans denied it for 2 years. Cause its bullshit WD
Same reason Trump and the Republicans denied it for 2 years. Cause its bullshit WD Originally Posted by themystic

actucally, its 20....
actucally, its 20.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert is there a crisis at the border. key word is crisis
dilbert is there a crisis at the border. key word is crisis Originally Posted by themystic

Yes, its been an on going crisis for 20 years and both sides were not serious in curbing it.
Maybe you’re right, df. We shoulda built a wall on the Sabine River decades ago!!!
Yes, its been an on going crisis for 20 years and both sides were not serious in curbing it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
whats another few years. so lets wait another 2 years and trump can run his 2020 campaign on Building a Wall that will be inadvertently payed for by Mexico. problem solved
I used to love America until I became a closet Trump supporter

Now I love Russia, North Korea & Saudi Arabia

MNKGA!!!!!!!

MSAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Shhhhhh

Grown ups are talking.
Our resources are strained beyond their limits. This is an emergency! And more people keep coming! Why do libs deny this? Originally Posted by winn dixie

What emergency? We have the strongest country in the world. We have the richest country in the world. Everyone is working. The economy is booming. The only thing we are missing is free health care like every other civilized country in the world.
What emergency? We have the strongest country in the world. We have the richest country in the world. Everyone is working. The economy is booming. The only thing we are missing is free health care like every other civilized country in the world. Originally Posted by deadeyedick
Did you not read the link? Have you been to the border towns lately? I will give you a pass.