PELOSI: PRES TRUMP “ NOT WORTH IMPEACHING “

Yeah because you and the left sick mother fuckers
And mueller ain’t got shit on King Kong.

Trump is the mother fucking man.

All the left can eat shit and die.

MAGA
AMERICA FIRST
NO COLLUSION
NO NOTHING
BIGGEST HOAX EVER
That's ashame because without the impeachment the Dems will have to rule. At this point there's so much infighting they can't give money away fast enough.

You know the "party of no ideas" is intellectually bankrupt when they are trying the "slavery reparations" movement again.
Did you just tell fellow posters to eat shit and die?

Another five star thread!!!

Yow!
Stupid ole Bitch.

Just admit that the entire two years of bullshit perpetrated by the Democrats was just that, BULLSHIT!
Cunt face said that only because it was leaked from mueller team. That there is
NO COLLUSION

2 years of garbage. Now mydick can be buffed real good then I will stick it in assup
NO COLLUSION

2 years of garbage. Now mydick can be buffed real good then I will stick it in assup Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Pajama Boy Lusty is waiting for you Dick. You know what he said about you Dick. He said he loved Dick. Sucker. Please no pictures of your party. You may be right. Democrats might hate Jews. You two lovebirds have a good time tenderfoot. I don't think any Democrats will come to your Pajama party. Happy buffing
NO COLLUSION

2 years of garbage. Now mydick can be buffed real good then I will stick it in assup Originally Posted by Dickey9090
The Dims have people that worked for the Mueller team on their Lawfare team. Ten hours of Dim prep of Cohen and still no bombshells.

Be prepared for the "we didn't find collusion" but "we found smoking guns" rhetoric.
No, they’ve already found collusion between his campaign and Russian entities. Donnie Junior and his crooked brother in law both will have to testify under oath. Trump’s favorite “piece of ass” will have to testify as well. And this careless mobster will be the first person to talk out of the White House right into the big house.

Impeachment will take too long and really cost this nation more problems than Trump is worth.

I agree with the Speaker.

We’ll shit that turd out naturally.

I don’t wish Ill on any of his supporters. Just to Make America Sane Again.

Great acronym, don’t you think?

LOL,
No, they’ve already found collusion between his campaign and Russian entities. Donnie Junior and his crooked brother in law both will have to testify under oath. Trump’s favorite “piece of ass” will have to testify as well. And this careless mobster will be the first person to talk out of the White House right into the big house.

Impeachment will take too long and really cost this nation more problems than Trump is worth.

I agree with the Speaker.

We’ll shit that turd out naturally.

I don’t wish Ill on any of his supporters. Just to Make America Sane Again.

Great acronym, don’t you think?

LOL,
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The only Russian Don Jr met with was given a special pass by the Odumbo administration to be in this country while at the same time employed by Team hildebeest via GPS Fusion to discredit Don Jr. Try again.
So what will Adam "we have lots of evidence" Schitt going to say?
So what will Adam "we have lots of evidence" Schitt going to say? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
what he and the whole lot of them have been saying all along:

"we have to investigate to find out if there's a crime"

The only Russian Don Jr met with was given a special pass by the Odumbo administration to be in this country while at the same time employed by Team hildebeest via GPS Fusion to discredit Don Jr. Try again.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That meeting was a total set up by the Dims. Another example of collusion of the Dims with the Russians.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Schiff has ben on camera with his "Plenty of evidence of Trump obstruction of justice " -
Waving the paper in his sweaty little hand.
modern McCarthyism - Thank You Adam Schiff.
Let's see what Mueller has - and proceed accordingly.
Meanwhile - All the DPST's are running in circles searching for "Facts" they previously invented in their Minds.
McCarthyism!

And - SomeOne will find a way to "inject" gay allusions to this.
It is time for SomeOne to come out of the Closet.
Nothing wrong with being gay - the sad thing is to live a life as a lie in a closet.

Come Out, Come Out Wherever SomeOne Is!
For once she makes sense, You know even a blind idiot gets a "nut" once in awhile .
NO COLLUSION
NO NOTHING
BIGGEST HOAX EVER
She letting down the snowflakes (LOL)