State: Louisiana
Address: Metairie
Activities: Massage, HE, NE
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair, in pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful breast, cute face, warm smile
Recommendation: Yes
It is cool when you get a dialogue going with a nice one. Just the other day I was talking with this chick at another place. Again, this is another chick at another place but she is heading back to NY for brief time off and relocation to her next place she will live at for 3-6 months. She is still trying to line up her next spot. This was her second stint in LA so we met before a few years ago. She explained the pros and cons of working at a rub and tug versus a FS place. Long story short, some places are better than others but nothing is worse than having to go back to China and work in a factory she said.
What did the girl say about the pros and cons of the fs vice rub abd tug. Short story long.
I can't imagine how bad those conditions are. Lillia mentioned she works everyday, unless she asks for off. I'm not sure if they work the whole day or shifts, but either way that's rough. Another mentioned only getting off twice a month.

She came off as a genuinely sweet person and her massage was very good for an amp. I also like how discreet it is in comparison to other places that are in busy areas.
What did the girl say about the pros and cons of the fs vice rub abd tug. Short story long. Originally Posted by Raindog115
She had a lot to say but basically this chick I spoke with said FS parlors are big tips but she doesn’t like having to do FS as often as expected. I suspected by her tone she also doesn’t like the stigma that she is a FS provider as opposed to a masseuse. She said rub and tugs are exhausting work because there are much more clients daily and all the clients expect a good long massage (as opposed to the teasing massage) and then she only gets a small tip and feels like she is not making enough money.