Encounter: Seren, her version of Nuru

User ID: nope
Date: 03/23/23
Name: Seren
Phone: 724-620-6646
Email Address: nah
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...mooth/42783571
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: bloomfield-ish
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: NMM, DFK, CTS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long, brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: hardbody spinner, sixpack, very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Big Stig
Man i can never get this chick to respond! I’ve tried probably 8-10 times
Originally Posted by mulletman66
Man i can never get this chick to respond! I’ve tried probably 8-10 times Originally Posted by Diggerdale12
same...although I haven't tried 8-10 times, I've given it 4 or 5 over the course of a few weeks with no response.
I tried more than several times. Only once got a reply.
She only does this sporadically. When she is not providing, I don't think she even checks her phone. I've seen her several times. I'll send her a text message and she'll eventually reply when she is available. Sometimes its a couple weeks later. One time it took her 4 months to respond. LOL

Bottom line, she's extremely low volume and definitely not a spur of the moment option. Plus, I think she gives her regulars priority.
She only does this sporadically. When she is not providing, I don't think she even checks her phone. I've seen her several times. I'll send her a text message and she'll eventually reply when she is available. Sometimes its a couple weeks later. One time it took her 4 months to respond. LOL

Bottom line, she's extremely low volume and definitely not a spur of the moment option. Plus, I think she gives her regulars priority. Originally Posted by Big Stig