Adult movie theaters??

Hey guys! I was hoping someone could help me here. I am looking to see if there are any adult movie theaters in or around the Pittsburgh area. If anyone knows of any, can you please PM me or share here?? Thanks a bunch!
Hey Dawn, Wassssssssssssssup?

Anyhoo I'm pretty sure the last one was the Garden Theater over by AGH but I think its closed.
Hey Dawn, Wassssssssssssssup?

Anyhoo I'm pretty sure the last one was the Garden Theater over by AGH but I think its closed. Originally Posted by amishgangster
Poopie. Thanks a bunch though!
Only kind I know of left around here are the sex stores with the little booths in a back room.
No real theaters left.
The Garden has been closed for awhile. The city wanted to close it down for years but the owner fought it. Marylin Chambers autographed a picture for me there back in the day. I asked her if her ass was sore after Johnny Wadd butt fucked her. True story.
We used to have a couple around here back in the 70's, one in PT. Marion, one in Smithton, and the Brownsville Drive In. I remember once going to the Brownsville Drive In in January lol. I was in a 1946 CJ2A. Couldn't see the screen, we had a blizzard. Wish I still had that old Jeep.
1946 CJ2A.
Wish I still had that old Jeep. Originally Posted by jw4591
Any one remember when they started making CJ's. 1946 should have been a Willy's Jeep
Any one remember when they started making CJ's. 1946 should have been a Willy's Jeep Originally Posted by Pistolero
yep, it was a Willys, and was the best Jeep I ever owned. I remembering getting that fucker stuck in the Dunbar mountains in 3 foot of snow and thinking fuck it, let it sit till spring. It never let me down and always got out with a little coaxing. It had 3 shifters, trans, transfer case, and range. Was a great vehicle. I sold that sucker for $300.00. Had many CJ5's after that but none could compare to the CJ2A. Loved that split window front windshield. I still drive a Jeep wrangler, it's an 05, don't like the new ones. I'm gonna get a couple more for different reasons, love to work on them, but I'll never get rid of my current 05. The 05 is considered a TJ, previous model was the YJ. YJ's are the closest thing to the CJ's. Still had 4 wheel leaf springs. I'll change my avatar to my current Jeep
Well I suppose we will have to find one somewhere else Thanks everyone! They take away all of the fun stuff
Well I suppose we will have to find one somewhere else Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
I think they still have them in Peru
Used to have a 1946 Willys. But , it was military. Still had the hole for the snorkel in the hood.
I think they still have them in Peru Originally Posted by jw4591
Well I suppose we will have to find one somewhere else Thanks everyone! They take away all of the fun stuff Originally Posted by smoothnsilky
Just a guess here, jw, but I am guessing that Dawn is talking about the adult theaters.
Just a guess here, jw, but I am guessing that Dawn is talking about the adult theaters. Originally Posted by Pistolero
I was too
Perhaps there are some in Ohio? I will have to find out.