Going to Prague Thursday

Well I was kind of hoping that there would be some helpful information here, but atlas, I'll have to give the details of my trip when I return. By the by, Panama City, Panama is the place to go for the finest Latinas you will ever see. Just take a look at the beautiful Columbian women there!!!
How was Prague?

I'm going this Sept.

SF
  • Big 8
  • 03-13-2011, 09:31 AM
When I was there about ten years ago I just asked my taxi driver to take me to one of the better nightclubs. I have never seen such a collection of model quality trim in one place in my life. I had two blonde barbies in a swanky room with a hot tub and other amenities and it didn't cost all that much.
How was Prague?

I'm going this Sept.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan

Been numerous times and most recently – “the” place to stay is the Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague right next to Old Town Square on Jakubska .. it’s high dollar but do it up right and don’t cheat yourself. The Hotel has a car so if you need a driver, boom there it is. However you really will not need in Old Prague, everything from the Buddha-Bar is just seconds away. If you get lost, just look up and you will see the tops of the cathedrals that will lead your way day or night. The pubs in the Old Square are the places to start, the girls waitressing there will lead you to the parties. Don’t worry about the language, most speak English very well. These pubs on the Old Square usually close early like about 2:00am but the other night clubs stay open Sun through Thursday until 4am or 5am, and Friday and Saturday until 6am. I recommend the Bombay Bar on Dlouha, just a moment’s walk from the Buddha-Bar, and the Roxy also on Dlouha street. Great thing about Prague, it’s very diverse, you can hook up with a Czech for sure, but many others from Russia, the Ukraine, Belarus, Hungary, Slovakia, Lithuania etc you will find. Many of these females come to Prague as students and are wild wild wild. The Bombay Bar is where many are and more than likely you will be approached by two females looking to party. Young, young female students and they speak English very well. Again use the hotel driver if you need, stay away from the taxi thieves by yourself, unless you hook up with a young Czech female who knows the city. Food = cheap … world famous beer = even cheaper. Oh don’t be afraid of the Absinthe, go ahead and get fucked up on it and party like a rock star. You will have a blast. If you want another city, go south to Brno, but only if you hook up with a local Czech female who will show you around and travel with you …which you will find many who will have no problem doing so. Cheers.
hotz101 - Thanks for the 411.

I will be in Munich for 3 nights of Oktoberfest prior to going to Prague so I will be loving life.

I will be with a wingman and already have a room at the Courtyard Marriott which is somewhere close to the center of town. Your info on Prague will be most useful for my nocturnal activities.

Really looking forward to living the dream.

Have been going to Costa Rica for the last 6 years and it was time to try something new.

SF
I will be going to Prague in July, how easy is it to hook up with a czech girl while on vacation there. I cant hobby since I am traveling with a girl I know (not my SO) so I am free to pick up a girl but cant do any pay for play scenario
Bluntman: If you look like your avatar and have his money, damned easy! If not, well, how is your game? How easy is it for you here?

Here is a great, very entertaining thread on a Prague expat website. Worth a read for a laugh, but actually does have some good info:

http://prague.tv/qa/expat-life/are-a...marriage-:3696

So you are traveling with a girl who is not your SO, and that prevents you from mongering but not from picking up civilians? That makes no damn sense. Tell your friend you want an afternoon apart!