SERIOUSLY

I Have NO CONTROL where reviews end up or how.... so to those of you making A HUGE deal about it message an Admin!! & hop off of the review and mind your own business book or don't STOP COMPLAINING it's JUST A REVIEW!!!
Holly, nobody is pointing any fingers at you. Obviously, you don't have control over the fact that several of your reviews are in the provider review section rather than where they ought to be...spa/massage.
Anyway, in your own words some time ago, "more attention thank you for the advertisement good & bad is good!!! "
You're getting the attention....
I finally met Holly the other day and wow! I agree with you Fred and technically the review does belong in the Spa section. Reality says too many hobbiests lurk, practice the lifestyle, and don't write reviews for others information. Personally I think that its better that someone is at least participating than worrying what section it goes under.
Just my two worthless cents.
Guys can always book, but some don't and who knows why... They always end up on my reviews and post but NEVER book... NOT MY PROBLEM! I'm sick of lurking guys quite frankly... We all know you have an issue Fred, NOTED... So keep commenting be a drama queen, whatever floats your boat.. Now excuse me, I have clients to tend to that's my priority not this site or nonsense...
Holly, I have no issues and I don't do drama...NEVER.

If you believe I am the only one to comment about the location of your reviews, you are sadly mistaken.
Holly...the reason there are multiple forums is to your benefit...a review in the wrong forum might lead some hobbyists to expect things of you that aren't provided. It's in everyone's best interest they be put I the correct spot. The comments referring to this aren't directed at you at all (at least from my perspective) but to the ones posting the review. This is in no way a poor reflection upon you.
There are quite a few girls on here that are VP's and only provide a "massage" type of service ...and because they are a VP on here that would qualify them as an independent provider here rather than just a "rub & tug" massage establishment which primarily makes up most of the reviews in the Spa forum. So since the provider in question is a VP here on ECCIE there is nothing wrong with the reviews being posted in the Independent review forum for her. There is also nothing wrong with posting them in the Spa forum if you are just going by what service is provided.

If you guys are only wanting them all in the same location just for your convenience you can always just click on her profile which will usually have all the reviews assigned to it.
I see. I guess I misinterpreted the forum reasons. I always that if the session took place in a spa or studio the review went in the forum and if the session took place in a non business environment the review went in the indie provider forum. Thanks for the info!
The way it was explained to me since technically I'm NOT in a spa with multiple people working, I work solo in a private location it's considered "independent", it's also considered "spa" because I do Massage. I don't know why it's such a big deal a review is a review to me.... & since guys critique so much here I'm taking a break from this site. You simply can read reviews to find out what I do what's allowed instead of blowing where reviews end up out of context. I don't get much clientele from here anyways! Have fun in the hobby stay safe & enjoy your week!!!
I think these conversations that started some time back possibly insinuated some possible staging of reviews by Holly. I think she is just tired of all of it and concerned about the negativity around her in these conversations.

I for one will say there has not been one bit of drama with my communications with her or the dozen or so times I've met with her. She is always upbeat, friendly and a blast to be around! Any other guys that know her want to chime in on her personality?

We all have things that strike a nerve. The last couple of threads about Holly got to her and I understand how that can happen to all of us in similar circumstances.

She is,in my opinion, the cutest, most professional, nicest, least drama provider of her type that I am aware of in the Springfield market. We are very lucky to have her!!! If anyone still wonders why she receives such glowing reviews, it's because she is a great person and has a unique and amazing touch.
Holly as long as your reviews are kick-ass,I would not worry babe....rock on!!
I have had nothing but great times with her! We are lucky to have her around.
Some times things just go too far and when you have enough you have to finally defend yourself... I pride myself on being professional yet fun, being relaxed but playful... when you walk through the door whatever is going on in your life doesn't exist in the time you're with me it's a time of Zen. To talk about anything you wish and make it about YOU! So many guys don't always have it about them in their lives busy with work and families and just for a fraction of time it's about them when they're in my room. I appreciate all my regulars you all make me look forward to doing what I do I actually enjoy it!! And hope to see some of you soon xo 💋
I liked her service, but after she cancelled this morning for the 3rd time in a row, she's off my list to see.