Something Smells A lil FISHY !!

Why is it that you gent's feel the need to share info about other providers....
Idk about the other girls but i really don't wanna hear that so n so wasn't so fresh doen there .....i swear I'veheard more about other providers then i even care to know .....that's what reviews r for but instead they just don't review em ...if it was me n i was paying 300hr and i walk in and it stank I'd tell her to go douche or I'm taking my money back . Ijs.....
Never been a fan of fish tacos
Lol ..me either ...
but but but I love the "no's"
The purpose of this site is Information Exchange. If you don't want the gentlemen to say your pussy stinks, then wash it and use some FDS. This ain't rocket science.
The purpose of this site is Information Exchange. If you don't want the gentlemen to say your pussy stinks, then wash it and use some FDS. This ain't rocket science. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Yes agreed ...but you have certain gents who don't wanna be mean and instead of putting the bitch on blast n knocking her off her lovely pedestal ....sorry a hooker is a hooker ...doesnt matter what you wanna raise your rate too!
Osd can be the sniff tester.....paulie too!!

You both can come smell my rose garden !!
Lol
I'm a sniffer
I'm a sinner
I'm a licker
And Ima gonna throw you a parade to end all parades....
The purpose of this site is Information Exchange. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
errr... ummmm... that wuz years ago....
MANY years ago.....
Mr. Pauly you are awesome! I gotta get to Roch before I take off in July
https://youtu.be/ja8V8Mf4xLs Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Loved it. Thanks for the entertainment, Sammie! I think I've met that woman.
Osd can be the sniff tester.....paulie too!!

You both can come smell my rose garden !!
Lol Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
yes every time you saw me in now history bar in ROC, I eat at the Y before going
guess my beard did not smell of rotten catch of the day.
I love how people talk like they know what there saying ....when in fact they know nothing at all....
now what I do wrong dang it