Dear Jerk....

Hello again boys. So today I am a bit sad, those who have seen me know that I am more then fair... Well today some jerk who I can't for the life of me remember his name, but I have his telephone number 518-***-3491 by the way, decided that he would get my services without paying. Lucky bastard right....
Sorry to hear that. What an asshole. I guess you'll have to ask for the donation upfront to make sure that never happens again.
I try to make it a relaxed, non-rushed atmosphere and the best experience ever! All of my friends except for one who is obviously not my friend at all know my donation rules and I haven't had a problem at all!!! I shouldn't have to make my friends feel uncomfortable or change my rules because of one prick.
I don't think you can put his phone number up. You have to *** at least 3 numbers.
I understand what you're saying, its a tough spot to be in. Most don't get offended if you ask to take care of business end first though unless you're counting money right in front of them. Luckily, shit like that doesn't happen too often, but when it does it makes you wish you did ask for it first.
I don't think you can put his phone number up. You have to *** at least 3 numbers. Originally Posted by TreeBark

Isn't that your number tree bark? Lmao
No, not mine. Lol
Somebody text him or Facebook him and ask what's up
Loki, that your number?!
It's a shitty world out there. There are bad people who pull bullshit like that and think nothing of it, but there are still some good people in this world like me who would never disrespect someone like that and I'm also a very generous person. I've tried contacting Lexi to see her before she goes back to California, but no luck. Oh well, you win some you lose some. She just picked a bad apple that's all.
I checked my stash of burner phones............... . wasn't me
[QUOTE=CaliforniasLexiLynn;1059 710454]518- ruh rohh QUOTE]

fify

Wait'll Laki sees this!!!!

Bet he's getting the

all warmed up.....

C'mon Laki... be fair or be square.....
Don't really care about her posting that asshole's number. My question is why isn't she age verified yet?
Don't really care about her posting that asshole's number. My question is why isn't she age verified yet? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers

It says she is age verified, just awaiting VP status
How do I delete his number? I don't want to get banned for this just thought people should know he ripped me off. Sorry.