Sad 2 Say But it's time to GO...

Over the last few years ive leaned alot from the hobby b met some amazing people byt it is now my time to lay down the crown ...life is to short n im done letting this world control me ...i wanna see the world if any of ypu would like to keep in touch feel free to pm n ask for my new person number ...just please if you do get it dont share it....i wish both gents n ladies nothing but the best!! Ladies dont let these punks on the board put you down ,your all gorgeous gals....even you vivi.....lol well mwuahhh to all of you ....n yes this is a real retirement never coming back ....i want tp start my dreams of having a family of my own ...so best wishes...
Thank you, Samantha. I'm sorry I never got to meet you, but wish you the best.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Love ya Sabbie......
😱😭❤️
isn't there a song about same shit different day? No?

k, well there is a saying that would definitely fit here, but its escaping me right now.....

now if I could just remember.........
Perhaps the answer can be found in the Hawkeye State.....
Over the last few years ive leaned alot from the hobby b met some amazing people byt it is now my time to lay down the crown ...life is to short n im done letting this world control me ...i wanna see the world if any of ypu would like to keep in touch feel free to pm n ask for my new person number ...just please if you do get it dont share it....i wish both gents n ladies nothing but the best!! Ladies dont let these punks on the board put you down ,your all gorgeous gals....even you vivi.....lol well mwuahhh to all of you ....n yes this is a real retirement never coming back ....i want tp start my dreams of having a family of my own ...so best wishes... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I'm wasn't aware u ever had the crown...
Is Clifton Park and car dates some other job you're working? Is this the new retirement job? Help me understand.
I'm wasn't aware u ever had the crown... Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
I've heard that the crown may have gotten puked on and pissed on in someone's foyer....
And someone else is a fuckin saint.... but my memory is not what it used ta be.....
I've heard that the crown may have gotten puked on and pissed on in someone's foyer....
And someone else is a fuckin saint.... but my memory is not what it used ta be..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Oh yes. The 120lb puking and pissing puppy someone dropped off in my foyer. Fun nite and that messy puppy wasn't even grateful I dressed her in clean dry clothes
Is Clifton Park and car dates some other job you're working? Is this the new retirement job? Help me understand. Originally Posted by ElleW
it's known as clever marketing
Well now......this should be interesting
If she would only actually go...
it's known as clever marketing Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers