Drunkin funkin on my bday

Watcjk all doun
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20170710_141745.jpg (542.1 KB, 585 views)
Thought you retired again?!
Darien lake?
Seeing her face pic, I can see why the boys fall in love with her.
But she's retired now.
Really i thought it was just my alll around sexiness....people change n grow up ....sad some remain in the past .....although i bet ypu guys wpuld love to know I'm a red head again ....with bush ...
I prefer you shaved, actually.
Really i thought it was just my alll around sexiness....people change n grow up ....sad some remain in the past .....although i bet ypu guys wpuld love to know I'm a red head again ....with bush ... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Definitely your all arond personality and sexiness! Hope you're doing well.
I prefer you shaved, actually. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I love a bush myself

hay girl, does the rug match that carpets ?
I would love to eat that red bush of yours
I love a bush myself

hay girl, does the rug match that carpets ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Of course it does ....how y'all doing...miss ya ....I really will not be coming back this time but if y'all know my fb or number stay in touch n of course I'll come on to visit .....but that depends wakeup might be keeping me pretty busy.....hehe
Bush, yuk!!!
See? I'm already falling in love with SAB, which is what moderators are supposed to do!
Of course it does ....how y'all doing...miss ya ....I really will not be coming back this time but if y'all know my fb or number stay in touch n of course I'll come on to visit .....but that depends wakeup might be keeping me pretty busy.....hehe Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I will miss ya girl ahhh till next time that is
See? I'm already falling in love with SAB, which is what moderators are supposed to do! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Welcome to A/HV Wakeup
Bush, yuk!!! Originally Posted by TreeBark
but but but I like eating bearded clam

hay girl if ever in ROC. Mirage Friday between 6pm n 8
maybe you can talk me into clam diving
Mirage Friday between 6pm n 8 Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Holy fuck...please tell me that's not what you guys call a strip club...if it is, y'all are like a third world country...