Real world encounters with providers

Well, it finally happened. I was in the grocery store yesterday, and a few spots behind me in line was a provider that I saw a few months ago. I don't know if she noticed me, or if she would have recognized me if she did, but I damn sure recognized her. I had a few thoughts-
1. Since she was with a guy, I obviously was not going to say anything to her.
2. She looked pretty damn good.
3. I should get in touch with her again. She gave a pretty good BBBJ with swallow.

Have you guys ever had a real-world encounter with a provider you have seem, or one you simply recognized from ads? Thankfully I was alone, or I might have freaked out a little more.

This goes for providers as well- have any of you ladies run into a former client out in public? Just curious how that went for you.
I was helping out at a different location for my job and a exotic provider from the area came in to get some papers notarized. Instantly recognized the tattoos and the nails
Once I was at a school function with my wife and kid as was she with her kid. Very cool provider we spoke and winked. Nerve racking but Interesting.
There was a very popular hook on this board that I saw a number of times a few years ago. About a year after I first paid to fuck her she moved into a place near me that she would do incalls out of. The place was literally a stones throw from my place. I stopped my visits at that point being it was too close for comfort. I would see her periodically at the neighborhood Stewart's. Now this hook was considered a top notch provider...claimed to be low volume. Every time I'd go by her place, regardless of time of day, I'd see a car parked and knew someone was having fun. She's now retired...not SAB
Ran into one a local body rub provider at target one day with my wife. Funny to think she'd had my dick in her mouth more recently than the wife.
Hooks in public places. Wonder if they're trolling while out of the office.
Used to hang with a few hooks in public.
Wonder if any guys ever saw us. Oops.
Specifically Olivia Paige. But she ran her hook far enough from home.
Used to hang with a few hooks in public.
Wonder if any guys ever saw us. Oops.
Specifically Olivia Paige. But she ran her hook far enough from home. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Does Olivia have any plans to return? I was never able to coordinate schedules with her during her all-too brief career.
Not sure of a return.
She was/is a great girl. I'll know more by end of year when she's finished with school. If so, I'm sure I'll get the first option.
I run into a great lady every year at the Race Track. She is really cool about it and we have even had a few drinks together as any good race fans would...
I was shopping in mall around Christmas and a client saw me ( I didn't notice him right away ) he ditched most of his family and stayed walking w a son or nephew and actually circled around past me few times till I noticed.. He gave a lil hand down at his side wave, I smiled and we kept going.. any time he passed by me after that he smiled at me, was like our dirty lil secret..
Felt naughty!!

(I only know he circled around a few times bc next time we met he told me so.. )

Another time...

I tend to say "how ya doin" or "hey" to anyone (male or female) that I notice looking at me while walking past me..
So as I was in a store close by to me one day w some friends, I go in alone, friends waited out front, someone in store walked past me looking at me w smile.. So I say "hey" as he walks past me alone.. He says "hey", we kept going, I went back to my friends and he went about his business.. was only after the fact that I realized who he was...
one hit my truck at Home Depot
I usually scream their name and run up to the lady and dry hump her leg ...

And welcome to A/HV three sides....
It's kind of like Upset around here.... but not quite so sophisticated.....

and where dafuq is IGGY?
He busy doing cartwheels about all of the new visitors here??
Yep, we ladies lead actual lives, go grocery shopping, walk our dogs, etc... I'm sure that's shocking to some of you somehow. Unless you stick to *only* visiting providers who don't even visit that often, or play in a separate city from that in which you live, chances are paths will cross in the civie world at some point.

I'm a fairly rural chick, so circles run small. I just moved, but was living in a house where I could see two of my most regular and longstanding clients' offices from my porch. They both knew I lived in town... but I don't think they knew I was that close

~Mme X~