Helping out the new guy.....

Looks like you guys need a lil help staying on topic.....
Now, I like to come visit this forum for the shits and giggles.... but I'm not above doing a little heavy lifting to keep you guys out of trouble....
Sooooo..... while the new guy figures it out....
Here is my contribution for you all.

Fellas!!!!
Please keep the thread ON TOPIC. Don't start pissing and moaning about 20 other hobby dynamics in a review thread. Any one of you guys can go to co-ed or sandbox and Scream it from the mountain tops...

In this thread, a REVIEW....lets keep it about the chick and her services etc.

Go and Quack about the intricacies of the hobby experience in Co-ed to your hearts content. I'm not saying anyone is wrong...just go do it over there.

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
What the hell happened to the Loki of old? You've gone full-flaccid on us gents? We don't do it for you anymore? Come on... you KNOW you want to let old Frankie Pierce get some, just a little, of your caustic verbal splooge. Please do us all a favor, dust off the keyboard jizz-saw, and cut that Treebark down. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Power corrupts Hobby1750
Drunken rant. I'll be doing more reading, less chirping.
Looks like you guys need a lil help staying on topic.....
Now, I like to come visit this forum for the shits and giggles.... but I'm not above doing a little heavy lifting to keep you guys out of trouble....
Sooooo..... while the new guy figures it out....
Here is my contribution for you all.

Power corrupts Hobby1750 Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Thanks for the help Pauly!!!
You sure you don't want to come out of ATSH retirement?

PK
crap. but but but I love hijacking threads and threADs
Thanks for the help Pauly!!!
You sure you don't want to come out of ATSH retirement?

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Sorry.
No time.
I'm trying to right a HUGE injustice....
So I won't have any more free time for this kind of heavy lifting until my mission is complete....

Mission "might" be over in five months or so.... and I'm in it for the long haul if it drags on..... or other circumstances extend the mission for months or even years.... Lucky for me, I've got plenty of time... and I'm tenacious.
Drunken rant. I'll be doing more reading, less chirping. Originally Posted by ibuprofen2
Go back to chirping.... you'll never get them damn sweet ratios back again.....