Premium Access

Will we get our Premium Access back that we had before the site shut down temporarily?
hey jimmie balsa pecker ...ya haves ta earn it like yer ...plastic man!
Yes, what is the status of previous Premium Access. And how do I continue to earn Premium status?
I kept my PA....
Write an Encounter (review) and you'll still get the 6week PA👍
I wrote a review but I did not receive a message regarding PA either way.
I wrote two with nothing. Probably have to give these guys a chance to get things moving smoothly.
I kept my PA....
Write an Encounter (review) and you'll still get the 6week PA�� Originally Posted by Notuagain
Hey Not, are you saying you didn't lose the PA you had "in the bank" prior to the temporary shut down of the board? If so, is it PA you paid for? It appears I had to start over.
I kept what I had in the bank...I'm good for years!☺️

No, it was not paid for....It was earned, damn it!!��
For questions regarding lost PA plead your case to
subs@eccie.net

Peace
PK
I am not sure if this is the place to say anything about this, but why can't I even look at my own old reviews. I was at tian tang the other day and don't have the number written down or in my phone. The number is in my old review and I wanted to look it up but can't.
Everything that was posted before has been block / locked and you cannot see it.
I have Premium access and can read all the encounter, spa, etc reviews but when I go to a girls BIO page it won't let me read any of the reviews there.
All the old reviews written before June are locked and no one can see them.
Still waiting for RoS as well , I had it before , and had recently posted a review , whats up with that
Still waiting for RoS as well , I had it before , and had recently posted a Encounter, whats up with that Originally Posted by iva1234
fify