Canada

• gushi
  • 06-20-2018, 09:59 AM
I cant view the Canadian forums for some reason. It says I don't have permission or may be trying to access...blah blah blah. Is that forum open yet or still waiting to be made active? Thanks.
Same issue and same question.
Forums will be brought back online in a particular order, and only if it’s deemed worth the effort to do so. Until then, no those forums do not exist.
  • gushi
  • 06-21-2018, 05:58 AM
So if those forums will no longer exist, does that mean reviews for Canada will now be accepted in the Upstate forums?
  • gushi
  • 06-23-2018, 06:41 AM
Bueller?
So if those forums will no longer exist, does that mean reviews for Canada will now be accepted in the Upstate forums? Originally Posted by gushi
they exist, you just can't see them or post in them
that will change when they feel like it
Or it wont
So if those forums will no longer exist, does that mean reviews for Canada will now be accepted in the Upstate forums? Originally Posted by gushi
Yes. See my review of PPS in the Spa section
Patience gents. As Wakeup said it's happening but slowly!

DD
  • gushi
  • 06-24-2018, 07:19 PM
I don't care if they ever open the section. I just wanted to know if I can post them in the upstate area since that section is no longer open.
I don't care if they ever open the section. I just wanted to know if I can post them in the upstate area since that section is no longer open. Originally Posted by gushi
If you are posting for a Buffalo/Niagara falls encounter... I think it's reasonable to post it in Upstate.
If it's too far away from NF...it may not be approved, but if its in that geographic area, go for it.

The worst that can happen is it's not approved for PA, there is no harm in trying.

peace
PK