I have someone hating on me for no reason!

This person is putting nasty comments on everything of mine, but hasn't seen me in many years. has never been to one of my incalls. Only seen me when I worked for someone else when I first tied this. He was one of my best clients. He would come every other day. He almost had to file bankruptcy because he couldn't help himself. Literally obsessed with me. We never had any issues. Is this allowed? If he doesn't really know me anymore and hasnt seen me in over 5 yrs, how can he make any knowledgeable remarks? I'm so frustrated!!

Anyone who has written a review for me has had a wonderful experience ans have always had a good recommendation.
Hit the RTM button on the posts you have issues with and staff will look into it for you.
Cyberstalking is not allowed.
If you rtm his posts 'stalking' you we can investigate and take appropriate action.
Peace
PK
And then ban hammer the fucker.....
Maybe write a mod?

Drama on a board will make you lose clients.

I know you would be the last person I would see if you have a nut job looking in on ya.
is this ...related ...ta the drunken pm yer ...plastic man ...gots
  • 2dog
  • 07-13-2018, 05:00 PM
I guarantee it wasn't me. Ive seen you and been verrrry pleased. Some of us love you and forget the rest... 2dog
Poor baby.
Don't call attention to it. Handle it in PM with modtarderators. You have 100 "YES" reviews - That's good enough for me.

One guy has an issue - that says more about him than it says about you.
Don't call attention to it. Handle it in PM with modtarderators. You have 100 "YES" reviews - That's good enough for me.

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
an whats species ...a cuck are you
an whats species ...a cuck are you Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The adults are talkin' here!
Which ones are the adults.
If you have to ask......
If you have to ask...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I can think of several things I don't have to ask.

Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
100 oddball cocks and tops it off by soliciting yet another extra-oddball cock to get his schlong sucked by another man (technically).

I wonder how many of those 100 yes reviews would have preferred to know where they sticking themselves after hearing that cockamamie idea.
100 oddball cocks and tops it off by soliciting yet another extra-oddball cock to get his schlong sucked by another man (technically).

I wonder how many of those 100 yes reviews would have preferred to know where they sticking themselves after hearing that cockamamie idea. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Dont worry about her 100. You should concentrate on your number 3