Encouter Credit

I'm aware that each accepted encounter review affords 6 weeks premium access. But do the reviews have to be entered on multiple days or can they be all done on one day.

Allnitemarc
Type away!!
In the past I've done multiple reviews in one day before and received PA credit for each.
Some fellas that don't have access to the horror take comfort in whale music. It's less shocking and traumatizing plus cost effective whew
This must be yet another "change" adopted with the new icky format eh? I notice the "activities" section for reviews, err encounters, is gone, or am I just not privy to it since I lost pa?
No it's gone along with any mention of fees. Some are putting fees in ROS, not sure if that;s cool or not... BD
Well since my encounter is stilling pending moderator review I don't know if my mention of activities is to be frowned on. I was certain not to mention any reward I may have offered to my partners though.
fuckin Jimmie Boomtown Rats.....

edit add -- Embedding vids no longer works?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0oHjvGgCok
Well since my encounter is stilling pending moderator review I don't know if my mention of activities is to be frowned on. I was certain not to mention any reward I may have offered to my partners though. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
scroll up. if still pending no one looked yet
reason rejected will be there if rejected
also if accepted

that yellow bar tells it all and only you can see it. staff also maybe as I have no idea thank goodness

edit add -- Embedding vids no longer works?
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
a men on that one
Shit just dont get done around here when Wakey isnt around.

Who said that. Must be drunk posting
Well since my encounter is stilling pending moderator review I don't know if my mention of activities is to be frowned on. I was certain not to mention any reward I may have offered to my partners though. Originally Posted by Allnitemarc
From what I have seen, I believe the activities are ok. Just no mentioning of fees.
First, I apologize if some shit hasn't been promptly handled...personal stuff has kept me away from the board... sorting it all out asap.

Secondly, the templates have not all been reactivated properly yet...Site developers are working on the coding.

Finally, you may post anything you like in the ROS story section, (within the guidelines) fees activities etc are all cool in the ROS story area.

Hopefully, catching up on Approving reviews tonight.

peace
PK
Thank you sir!!!
First, I apologize if some shit hasn't been promptly handled...personal stuff has kept me away from the board... sorting it all out asap. Originally Posted by Loki Pk
a jimmie a ...yer standin should never ...ever apologize ta these cucks