❓❓No New Forum/Posts in weekend update section (ZoEy & Eve ~Buffalo) ❓❓

I know that everyone is busy sending out mass emails about rules, regulations and new lifts on restrictions. But since the NEW Eccie launched...the Upgraded females have to submit their forum/post in weekday and weekend update sections and before they are uploaded to the site where they can be seen for members searching for availability and location... the moderators must APPROVE them.

I have contacted the moderators and administrator of upstate NY about this since Thursday (8/2) and resubmitted post/forum in the weekend update on 8/2 and 8/3 already... I have yet to see my weekend update posted and also have not received any communication back from anyone.

Just a suggestion...but maybe the new regulation on having EVERY post/forum manually approved by the moderators should be lifted, and just monitor the posts. You know if a post/forum is violating rules/regulations that either an Upgraded female or those looking for information to contact an Upgraded female will report it to the administrator or moderators of that area.

Sorry so lengthy...but when most of us have started to get comfortable with using the site again then decide to travel to an area and aren’t receiving much contact from the site...we all lose out and suffer.

Have a good weekend guys.

BTW...

Staff edit-pk
I know the mods aren't going to help... hell, they barely log in anymore. But who is the lazy ass Admin assigned to Upset?
Are you current on your Admin Anal vouchers?
Didnt have back ups like this at nirvana!!
Start a thrAD like the other girls
Wow this is some scandal right here.

Mods not rogering up to a prostitute and facilitating free advertising in a timely manner.

Strong back up by two long time male lesbians on top of it.

Some crusader should get off his flabby ass and create an alternate website to combat these crimes against subhumanity.
for ROC try http://www.democratandchronicle.com/
That paper seems ta need cash, so buy a ad

hell if it had slutty ads again I may even read the paper I get
NBT for modtard!!!!
Not good enough Paul.

I want to my own website that I am in complete control of.

It will be a social democracy and I will describe is as the "male lesbian miracle".

We'll even have our own Gay Men's Club, which will be an elite subculture within my website.
NBT for modtard!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
ya make him read ad first the post if slutty but not hooking

pay, he gets ta keep the nude pics removed from ads.

but must keep the ones over a buck fifty lbs and or ugly to his eyes
ya make him read ad first the post if slutty but not hooking

pay, he gets ta keep the nude pics removed from ads.

but must keep the ones over a buck fifty lbs and or ugly to his eyes Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What the hell are you saying, man.
Not good enough Paul.

Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Then do it.... it's easy

If it's so easy then why doesn't it exist anymore?
Paul I would explain it to you, but you can't afford me.

What the fuck is wrong with these male lesbians?

Anyone who can say so, please do.
Not good enough Paul.

It will be a social democracy and I will describe is as the "male lesbian miracle".

We'll even have our own Gay Men's Club, which will be an elite subculture within my website. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Well that site would have to be much better than nirvana

No girls over 25

All spinners

Only manly men trolls

And the girls would like you and talk to you, maybe even have sex with you

Cant happen