THE OBAMA ECONOMY CONTINUES TO BE A DISASTER...

U.S. economy grew 0.1% in fourth quarter

and

Wage Recession Hits 5 Years; Worse Than Jobs Drought

http://news.investors.com/economy/02...jobs-slump.htm
Wait until the inevitable revision... downwards into negative numbers and recession gets closer still.
But the DJIA is up. Doesn't that mean the economy is just fine?
But the DJIA is up. Doesn't that mean the economy is just fine? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well, Whiny, the just DEPENDS!

Whirlaway you left out this part of the report:

The U.S. labor market was already in trouble before the Great Recession, the result of 30 years of growing wage inequality and shrinking numbers of good jobs (see the recent CEPR report). But the twin trends described here –
mid-wage occupations experiencing the biggest losses during the recession, and lower-wage occupations growing the most during the recovery – have only exacerbated the growth in inequality.
The trend has been going on for 30 YEARS and I don't think Obama has been president for 30 years. Obama has little to do with the situation. If you read the report and the references in the report you will see that this is a very long term trend.
Trendaway is Trending Dumb-Ass! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No charge!
WHAT IS TRENDING IS THE VERY BAD OBAMA ECONOMY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Whirlaway you left out this part of the report:

The trend has been going on for 30 YEARS and I don't think Obama has been president for 30 years. Obama has little to do with the situation. If you read the report and the references in the report you will see that this is a very long term trend. Originally Posted by BigLouie
"Leaving part of the report out" is a growing TREND among our friends on the right side of their imagination...
AssUp, this post shows us the idiot that you are....and why the Sandbox voted you Dipshit of 2013

How can I be accussed of "leaving part of the report out" when I am the one who posted the entire report ?

You are not only a dunce, but a lying dunce.

You are the Sandbox favorite for DipShit of 2014 ?

"Leaving part of the report out" is a growing TREND among our friends on the right side of their imagination... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't say you left anything out of this thread. Just that leaving things out of reports is a growing trend among you and your concubines. Your pal, IBRunning&Hiding left a third of DC v Heller out of a post while trying to make an anti-safety statement. Show me where I accused you you doctoring this thread.

That said, I still believe Big Louie before I believe anything you say.

Obviously you are getting your betters confused. I know how hard that's gotta be for a guy with a backwoods education, but ThTs your problem, not mine... We ALL must look alike to you.

Try though you and your concubines might, we ALL recognize YOU as the Dipshit of the Year. The one, only and original.

Maybe Whiny's got room for you in that corner of his...

Re-read your own post, that is exactly what you said:

"leaving part of the report out".................

Just like Obama, you now backtrack and try to redefine what you said previously.....

I didn't leave any "part of the report out"......................

No wonder the Sandbox keeps letting everyone know you were voted:

DipShit of The Year - 2013 !!!!!!!
You left part of my post out ...

DIPSHIT!
I didn't say you left anything out of this thread. Just that leaving things out of reports is a growing trend among you and your concubines. Your pal, IBRunning&Hiding left a third of DC v Heller out of a post while trying to make an anti-safety statement. Show me where I accused you you doctoring this thread.

That said, I still believe Big Louie before I believe anything you say.

Obviously you are getting your betters confused. I know how hard that's gotta be for a guy with a backwoods education, but ThTs your problem, not mine... We ALL must look alike to you.

Try though you and your concubines might, we ALL recognize YOU as the Dipshit of the Year. The one, only and original.

Maybe Whiny's got room for you in that corner of his...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're an ignorant golem: nothing more than an amalgamation of animated shit and piss, Assup the jackass. You've once again demonstrated your total and complete ignorance, jackass! The Heller transcript is considerably longer than three, mere paragraphs, and the part you are hysterically obsessed with didn't change the argued POV one-fucking-iota, you puny pricked putz. http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZD.html

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZD1.html
+6 FU
If you like this one, you'd absolutely love the G.W. Cheney economy.