Mixed Messages

Trying to figure out where I went wrong during a recent attempted encounter at an AMP.

Started totally naked, face down on massage bed.

It was a pretty good massage, and she is teasing like CRAZY. Spends a lot of time massaging my butt, hips, and even perineum (taint).

On the flip, she folds towel over my meat-and-two-veg in a tiny little rectangle, and brushes up against my bare rod while massaging crotch region.

Finally, I can't take it and I remove the towel myself, at which point she says "No, we don't do that here."

There is a language barrier so I think maybe she doesn't understand or is negotiating for the tip, so I say "more tip" and make the universal sign for "cash" by rubbing my thumb and fingers together and "how much?". She repeats "No, we don't do that" and it is clear she is pretty uncomfortable so I give up.

Where the hell did I go wrong?
Is it possible that some AMPs provide heavy teasing but no HE?
Anyone else experience anything like this?
Some places only tease.
you went wrong in SELECTION of PLACE. Thats all. Unlucky.
Which one did you went to? I thought all the AMP in Austin at least do HJTC.
yeah - without the AMP name your question is pointless.

There's Massage Envy and Osaka - huge gulf in-between.
Could you have been putting off vibes that worried them ? Could it have been being aggressive with questions about the tip.
I learned long time ago, just give her tip without asking and she'll service accordingly.
I would just move on then, or try again with someone different at that AMP if there is more than one working there.
For those asking, it was A+ massage near i35 and Grand Ave Pkwy
I learned long time ago, just give her tip without asking and she'll service accordingly. Originally Posted by blazingrod
Yes - put the tip out for the service you expect before they ask. It solves 99% of the confusion!
Yes - put the tip out for the service you expect before they ask. It solves 99% of the confusion! Originally Posted by AustinGiant
Bad idea. How do you know what to leave out, if you don't know what services are provided there? You could end up paying a lot of money for the bare minimum. There doesn't seem to be anything posted about them yet, so how would you know what's on the menu, and what to leave out?
Bad idea. How do you know what to leave out, if you don't know what services are provided there? You could end up paying a lot of money for the bare minimum. There doesn't seem to be anything posted about them yet, so how would you know what's on the menu, and what to leave out? Originally Posted by DrSticks2
I get it - it’s a risk but has worked in 95% of my encounters - I’d say only once or twice have I not received what was expected. YMMV but just imparting what I have found to be effective - it eliminates haggling and ensures the provider knows I expect a certain level of service and activities.
I'm with the Giant on this.I always take care of the door,usually $ 60.
Then I put $ 100 out in the room.
That way no haggling, wood killing bullshit at the halfway mark.
That way I find out their basic maximum service level.I don't have to listen to them put forth that next time more service to be had.
Usually this leads to NE,SE,Daty,etc.

Very seldom have I felt shorted.And in a way that's a good thing cause it weeds out the ones to not go back.