URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/sH4AKX5LdTERzH/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: beltway 8
Activities: CBJ, MPFS
Hair Length and Color: black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: late 30's average build good natural ass, some mommy damage
Recommendation: No
Holy fuck CBJ now?
That sucks OP. So if past is prologue there will be a review for this same girl/agency from an account that was recently created that will be over the top positive....
CBJ, links not working, upping price without service, drama....

This is how you lose your reputation
Expect some Yes fake reviews from 2022/2023 accounts coming soon.

The 2 shills samsung and assmaster probably have saved copies to post whenever needed.
CBJ, links not working, upping price without service, drama....

This is how you lose your reputation Originally Posted by gameforlife
One point on clarity to your above - Dallas has them younger true but NOT at the same price.They pay 280 vs. our 500.Houston is getting ripped off. Lesser talent, older and and a 44% mark up - I don’t get why you all get “ taken this way”.
And for the record, I have done Dallas agencies several times so the above facts are true.
Dallas has them younger true but NOT at the same price.They pay 280 vs. our 500.Houston is getting ripped off. Lesser talent, older and and a 44% mark up - I don’t get why you all get “ taken this way”.
And for the record, I have done Dallas agencies several times so the above facts are true. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Round trip drive time to Dallas: at least 7-8 hours.
House fee: 280
Misc expenses: ^/-150
Factor in the time you're going to spend with the lady & stopping at Buc-ee's both ways.
That's pretty much an entire day gone & get home dead tired just to save at the most 100.
Don't forget the amount of $ you're going to miss out on if you have to take the day off of work.
Late 30s and mommy tummy... sounds like a young amp girl!!!
One point on clarity to your above - Dallas has them younger true but NOT at the same price.They pay 280 vs. our 500.Houston is getting ripped off. Lesser talent, older and and a 44% mark up - I don’t get why you all get “ taken this way”.
And for the record, I have done Dallas agencies several times so the above facts are true. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I need whatever you're smoking. I met Mina in Dallas when she was sunflower girls. Her 30 min rate was 360 +bb was $460. So I call cap. You can ask Mina yourself what her rate was in Dallas. Houston is cheaper. Lol broke asses.

I like the price point where it's at especially because I partake in bb. More barriers to cheapies spreading stds.
Assmaster88 is in phoenix now, promoting the launch of KGFE there

draw your own conclusions

draw your own conclusions Originally Posted by gameforlife
Stating facts, Mina was more expensive to see in Dallas than Houston.

draw your own conclusions Originally Posted by gameforlife
Of course, I'm probably the only promoter getting paid nothing in return. Lol