Address: Judson - next to the flower shop
Activities: FBSM, L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: Black, long tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short under 5'2. Nice rack, bald kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Are they open again?
I thought Katies was closed. Mimi is very nice.
I doubt that. No answer when you call. Most likely someone trying to get free access with a bogus account.
Excellent review of a spa that has been closed, everyone should head there now(insert sarcasm). At least they weren’t dumb enough to leave a review for QQ which requests no reviews.
BS review since she was not in SA starting mid April and Katie’s is shut down during that time of his review.
Oh come on. Just give him his credit so he can see ROS. Lmao
Excellent review of a spa that has been closed, everyone should head there now(insert sarcasm). At least they weren’t dumb enough to leave a review for QQ which requests no reviews. Originally Posted by tylerdurden35
That would be a hilarious if it was an April fools prank. Because of this review … A parade of pickups slowly driving through the parking lot staring and squinting at what use to be Katie’s…to see if it’s reopened.
I have never been to Katie's, but I have been to QQ and met Cici. Is QQ still open? I know they do not want reviews, I found that out after I posted mine, I wish I hadn't. It seems to be warm in the kitchen, so I have just been biding my time, laying low. Just wondering if they are still open?
I have never been to Katie's, but I have been to QQ and met Cici. Is QQ still open? I know they do not want reviews, I found that out after I posted mine, I wish I hadn't. It seems to be warm in the kitchen, so I have just been biding my time, laying low. Just wondering if they are still open? Originally Posted by gnwilton
Yes they’re still open. They’re a little slower last time I went, but idk if it was just a lucky day and time.