Poor visiting girls

Am I the only one who ALMOST feels sorry for these girls who put up ads like "prebook now" or "In town for just a few days" with rates way over the norm here and with looks/bodies under our norm?

I am sure many of these poor things have heard that the Dallas area is active or a hotbed (no pun intended... well, maybe) and they come here and ......no calls!

I know how lucky we guys are to be here with so many beautiful Dallas ladies creating such competition that prices are much lower than most other areas. Of course the ladies don't have it all that bad because we horndogs keep them busier than most other places. (Ladies, can you verify this?)

Personally, I never patronize the visitors, even if they are fantastic looking. I would rather see locals and sometimes be a repeat client. That is one reason I occasionally go out of my way to help local newbies (male or female) get a handle on how Eccie works. BP and other sites are a jungle, Eccie is civilized (for the most part). I hope it stays that way.

Other opinions?
+1. I only see local women unless Im the traveler, it's a simple matter of risk/benefit not to mention I pretty much seek the same providers and session profile.
I don't feel sorry for them, because I assume being travelling Providers they have reached a certain level of financial security, and popularity most likely.
I do notice that some of them put out "feelers" about coming, then don't show.

I basically avoid them, because:

we have more good, ahem, pussy here than I can get to.
they have less incentive to perform well, since they leave quickly
their rates are high, as you pointed out
...we have more good, ahem, pussy here than I can get to... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thats right. I recently started a list of the providers i want to see in 2016. That along with my regulars, I'll be too busy for someone just passing thru that i know nothing about.
they have less incentive to perform well, since they leave quickly their rates are high, as you pointed out Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think they see how active we are here, but are unaware or oblivious to how saturated the market is with great local ladies.
I like to support our local talent.
I like to support our local talent. Originally Posted by Knighthawk
+1, even when I'm traveling. You never know when you may come back to an area, it's always good to make those connections.
+1 on everything said so far!!
Raising rates to me is kinda silly, but that's just me. I stay the same whether I am at home or on the road. I want the local's to come visit and don't ever assume I will make some bank on a trip.

I normally would put up a advance add to hopefully prebook. If the day arrives and I am supposed to be in town and I don't get there well ... then you know no one pre-booked with me to make the trip worth my time and effort. (Usually in the past that's not been much of a issue).

I agree with Darkeykong - if you see someone you might want to see even if timing doesn't work... make the connection for a future day. Do your research and if its someone who peeks your interests do some follow up.
THT, I don't consider you, Kayla Knox or a few of the ladies from Houston who come here on a regular basis to be "travelers". If you are here several times a year, and have regular clients here, you are "one of us".
+1 for me as well.
Go local eat local.
Just do not act local.
Thank you
Another +1. Support your local talent. I'm always skeptical of out of towners.
I enjoy visiting TX. have for years now I know what works and what don't !!
I'v made many new friends and many regulars I see and get ask when will you be back again ?
Not all of us traveling ladies flake out and yes you better have some money saved away in order to tour in case things go south ...
I work on my trips a month out and know not all per books will happen ...

I get it not all guys want to see traveling ladies
But you might be missing out on something good or new
hey I know I'm not for every GENT !!
And I never leave town Poor ...
I can't think of a reason to "almost feel sorry" for them.
They made the choice to come here. It was their responsibility to research and get the info before making that decision. If it doesn't work out, hopefully they will learn. Education is rarely, if ever, free.

Torito