QUESTION ON MGMT

• grean
  • 12-30-2015, 03:57 PM
For the most part, mgmt, a.k.a pimps, come with negative connotations. We say we prefer girls without mgmt. They exploit, use & in some cases beat women. Aside from protection from other men and a collection agent, are there any other good reasons for girls to have mgmt?
Some girls couldn't function without it. Never would be where they're supposed to be, when they're supposed to be there etc.
One of a very very few good things, is many providers do not have the TCB skills to do providing on their own, especially the younger ones. A pimp/manager will have those skills for her and then some.
There is no good reason and you don't need someone to take your money that makes no sense to me
I agree with Jessika 1000 times over..........if you are going to provide, then be your own manager!!
The definition of a manager is very broad these days. One can't assume that every manager is a guy who's going to take all the ladies money. You have everything from the most hardcore manager who actually takes all the money down to an answering service who sets up appointments for the provider yet is still compensated for their work. So, you really have to define manager these days.
Truth is that most of these ladies wouldn't be in the biz without management...and a lot would only work 4 days a month.

Whether or not a lady is "managed" or not isn't an issue to me unless they are robbing people or fuckin up the service in some other way.
Truth is that most of these ladies wouldn't be in the biz without management...and a lot would only work 4 days a month. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
And working on their own for 4 days a month they would still be better off emotionally, financially and physically.

It is always better for a girl to be unmanaged, anything else is pimptalk.
I am the wrong person to tell what to do seriously. I have always had authority problems. I have a potty mouth and oh I dont just trick for the money either. I fuck the shit out of you cause i want to. Now dont think you calling me a bitch in my face and not have a lamp at yout head either lol. No management here and those that do have them. My heart really hurts for you and its sad.
I would think most have had mgnt. You see the slamming post/reviews all the time for those who choose to go Indy.

The only ladies I want to give my money to is the mom who is a Indy. I don't want to share with a manager that takes advantage.

Get a real job dudes
I have four managers. They take my money and treat me like a slave. Lol
I am the wrong person to tell what to do seriously. I have always had authority problems. I have a potty mouth and oh I dont just trick for the money either. I fuck the shit out of you cause i want to. Now dont think you calling me a bitch in my face and not have a lamp at your head either lol. No management herel. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
+100
I have four managers. They take my money and treat me like a slave. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse

I would think that if you had really terrible organizational skills or just a very demanding schedule that an upscale agency would be an ok form of management.

But a pimp? Hell to the freaking no.

I'm not sharing my hard earned cash with anyone besides my kids unless they are providing me with a real, tangible, and welcome service!
Challenge is that many "new" wannabe providers don't just "fall into" the hobby.

They are either steered here by a friend, male or female, or by word of mouth from an acquaintance or even recruited in by an existing provider, hobbyist or pimp.

Newbs get little assistance or direction of much value -- worse, even when they do, many pay little attention.

There is no "Provider 101" introduction seminar and many of the newbs probably couldn't make it to the classroom before noon, interrupting a sleeping pattern, or perhaps lacking reliable childcare or transportation.

A rather harsh view, perhaps, but imo more reality than many might expect from me.

That said, imo, the lucky newbs benefit from established mentors, female and male who usually don't take advantage and who able to instill some sense of purpose, business-like qualities including planning and security and even a notion of thrift.

Add a measure of self worth, a thickening of the skin and the gumption to stick to it long enough to get back on their feet and either retire or continue successfully.

The rest?

Well many don't seem to make it past their first few weeks or even beyond an initial post or two.