Candidate for Strangest BP Ad Ever

Just saw this ad in the Mid-Cities Body Rub section. I like to think of myself as open-minded, but why would anyone respond to this ad? What is she going to rub and how is she going to rub it?

staff edit-Torito
Can I Rub It ? - 43

Dear Friends:

Thank you for visiting my Backpage Ad. If you are wondering what happen to me, #5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Surely this is a vindictive revenge post by a third party?

Reminds me of those email help requests I get from my "friends" stuck overseas who had their wallets stolen and need money wired to BFE.
I'm sure she's getting calls ... lol, probably some offering expert advice for a very decreased or even free rate! I wonder how many people are googling the address and how many guys are just popping up... hmmm i have never seen someone put their address on BP... can't be good....

I aggree must be a joke...
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
interesting to say the least!!
All:

Actually, it is a real post. I put that Ad in BP for Angela (Hamal), at her request.

Her catch phase on BP was "Can I rub It?". #5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
You can contact me via PM and I will verify everything I have posted.

Thank you.

Thom W.
Some of y'all get way too involved in some of this shit.
She is now a star on a hooker board lol.#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Some of y'all get way too involved in some of this shit. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk

I totally agree!
They are all innocent.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously. That would be a happy ending.
Occupation before
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Hahaha.
They are all innocent.

edit RL info.
That would be a happy ending. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Maybe he meant 3.5 years?
She is now a star on a hooker board lol.
. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Another web site to waste hours on. edit RL info
I wish their offense was in their profiles
That's all public record.

She's a keeper
There seems to be a whole lot of pretty woman in Prison in Oregon....Must be some Muff Diving going on up there...Wish I was in on it........