Does age really matter?

Used to the age of a Provider mattered to me. Young Newbie providers 10 years ago were truly rookies with non-GFE menus, though they did their best to deceive you about their services, so I avoided most of them. These were the 18 - early 20 somethings and even the ones with good menus were bad lays, hence no repeats from me...

Now it seems a much larger percentage of the young newbies are very good and more like seasoned vets. For me it's never been about the age number, just about what I find attractive, service and value compared to performance.

I'm just curious what other's preferences are?...Gents or Ladies
I'm old enough now that the last time I saw an 18 yr. old I just felt like a dirty old man. Couldn't get past the fact that she was younger than my children. With that in mind, I rarely see anyone under 30, and prefer closer to 40.
+1

Well said
+2

Sexy = a women
I do see younger gents and enjoy them...but i especially luv the ones 40 +

{age is just a number....attitude trumps age!}}
I wouldn't see any Provider that's younger than my oldest daughter or one that's older than me. I know there are some ZHobbyists that find it sexy to hammer a Provider that's between 18 & 21 but it creeps me out.
I've commented on one like this before but I prefer the 35 or so and up myself but a lady in her 40's is perfect for me. It is nice to know, however, that if you want to hook up with a hot 20 something year old the option is there.
  • b2pop
  • 12-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I consider the younger providers 18 to 20 to typically have more drama associated with them; so I typically avoid them. Asians though are my preference in this age range. I prefer that 27 to 35 age range the most. They are past the drama stage but yet they are experienced enough to provide excellant service and don't mind being with a middle aged gentleman. They also can still provide the fantasy of being younger. I also like woman that range in the late 30's to 40's. Hell, I love all diffrent kinds of women. That is what is great about Dallas soooo many fine choices out there.
Its a tough call..

We all like the way the young ones look, but women get better at sex when they approach 30.

Here is something interesting to consider in the age decision that most people do not realize. This BTW, applies to both providers and clients as well: Because viral STDs are for life, the odds of having an encounter with an infected person are directly related to the cumulative number of partners in their lifetime. Older age usually means more partners... therefore your odds of exposure to one of the three H's increases (HIV,HPV,HSV)

Personally, I prefer them around age 30 (Calendar years, not provider years)
Yogi Berra once said, "I feel very strongly both ways". I find the young providers attractive because youth is attractive. But I don't trust them to deliver a real GFE experience. I also think they live closer to the drama ... and tend to have "help" in the tcb and communications.

I think having business associates is .. up to them. But I don't want any part of it. I want to deal with the provider. I want an independent who is ... independent. And that is rarely a young provider.

So .. I guess I favor "mature" providers. Maybe I'm missing something ... I'm sure Shep will guide me down the true path.
I like 'em all...no matter their age. I'm just happy to be fuckin'...
I generally prefer the 27 or 28 to about 40 range, but that is just a preference. I still do get tempted by the younger ladies and occasionally will give one a try. I just hope I;ve done my homework properly.
I have no children so all the ladies are in play.
Been considering upping the age of the gents I see from +30 up to +40 to be honest. Something about an older man just makes my clock work wonders.
If you did not know how old you were, how old would you be?

The point is, as many have said above, age is just a number.