None of my business but I will ask anyway........

Went to amber rain's profile and it says "banned". I wonder what the causes are for that??
That usually happens when a member is banned.

or I suppose she could maybe not be banned but just chanced the notation on her profile as a joke.
That usually happens when a member is banned.

or I suppose she could maybe not be banned but just chanced the notation on her profile as a joke. Originally Posted by yourself
Nope. Pretty sure she's banned. Look carefully at her public profile. There's no longer the "Send Message" tab. I believe the PM system is denied to banned members. I just hope it isn't for too long.
Light Bright!
Nope. Pretty sure she's banned. Look carefully at her public profile. There's no longer the "Send Message" tab. I believe the PM system is denied to banned members. I just hope it isn't for too long. Originally Posted by mastermind238
Chances are it won't be for much longer than her last retirement.

Or the one before that.

They're a forgiving bunch around here.
Here is something else for you to ponder,
Attached Images File Type: jpg cart-circle.jpg (40.1 KB, 766 views)
I saw her last nite at a party---we were discussing doing doubles...then I woke up to see her profile gone! Don't know what happened,but i am bummed!
After a staff member was very explicit about what was allowed and NOT allowed in a thread, she came in and did the exact opposite of the expectations from the staff member and suffered the consequence.

If you click her profile and check her most recent posts, you will easily find the one that got her.

If I recall, Disrespect to another member" is a good 10 points so she may have pushed herself over the top and might have to wait till some points fall off.
oh darn.. I thought maybe they were starting to issue points to providers who respond to ISOs when they clearly do not fit the request.
Here is something else for you to ponder, Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Dude, that's like Urban Crop Circles or something, fuckin' Aliens have made their way into town...they've probably infiltrated this board ....(hmmm....pyramider?????)
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-07-2012, 09:40 AM
What Yourself said....

And what ~ze~ said.......

If I wanted a middle aged fat white woman who lived in her car in a Pilot Point parking lot I wouldn't have asked for a three boobed alien with her own incall.
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Wow Ze that is nasty do you know who that reminds me of?
funny how all ya'll can keep making fun of her.... but Amber get's banned for a comment. Good luck