Vanilla Sex Fetish ?

Ever just been freak fucking for to long and miss a ho hum vanilla job ?

Oh the Good old days .
Ever just been freak fucking for to long and miss a ho hum vanilla job ?

Oh the Good old days . Originally Posted by slickahhughs
Get married!lol
Basically plain regular sex. Call professionals for fantasy request.
Nope...
lol well I am versatile In my hobby life, so vanilla sex or "pse style" sex...... ,I cater my palytimes to whatever makes the client happy! To me whatever happens in hobby playtime,it is ALL good!!

Now
In my personal life I prefer wild balls to the wall playtimes.............Last night I was craving some PSE style sex ........so I invited a gent over to join me and my SO .......well the damn gent had such a micro penis AND severe erectile dysfunction that no matter how hard I.tried to have fun I was NOT having the kinda fun I wanted........so I can truthfully say that it was the FIRST time I ever told a gent that he had to "get to steppin"...lol!
lol well I am versatile,so vanilla sex or "pse style" sex......In my personal life I alternate depending on my mood and sometimes I mix it up into a sensually wild ride! In my hobby life,I cater my palytimes to whatever makes the client happy! To me ALL sex is good!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Whatever makes client happy pays off for professional.Smart business.
Get married!lol Originally Posted by Solemate62
No shit……
If one got creative and the lady dressed like June Cleaver from the 60s and the man made himself look like Fred McMurray, I suppose it would be fun and interesting.
If one got creative and the lady dressed like June Cleaver from the 60s and the man made himself look like Fred McMurray, I suppose it would be fun and interesting. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Extra vanilla, more like it!
  • Zena
  • 11-14-2016, 11:22 AM
I dont want vanilla sex.
I want wild sex ....but ...
I aim to please. If he wants vanilla then VANILLA IT IS ! LOL !