Rather than speculating.....Let's just ask FFireman

What's up?

More importantly... Do we get to sit across the table from each other again at the next card game?

You surely understand that the rumors surrounding your loss of freebies does raise the question of whether or not it will affect the cash you bring back to the table!
or.. here's a thought that I know NEVER occurs to you Whispers.. we could mind our own business instead of the shit-stirring you seem to love engaging in. Frankly , most of us have our own lives to live and constantly bugging or making insinuations about others, just isn't on our schedule.
What's up?

More importantly... Do we get to sit across the table from each other again at the next card game?

You surely understand that the rumors surrounding your loss of freebies does raise the question of whether or not it will affect the cash you bring back to the table! Originally Posted by Whispers
With all the free pussy you slay,you can slide some his way,no?
That way you get to take all his cash at the card game,right?
You can always make shit up like you did about me.
C'mon. Get those creative juices going.
Regardless of why or how he was removed/ retired from his modhood, how about we just leave the man be? If he did wrong, then he lost his privilege and that should be enough. Lets not go kicking a man while he is down.
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 06:54 PM
Regardless of why or how he was removed/ retired from his modhood, how about we just leave the man be? If he did wrong, then he lost his privilege and that should be enough. Lets not go kicking a man while he is down. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Fuck him...

{{{no disrespect meant to you Stewie...}}}
None taken toyz, i understand there are likely things that i do not know about your dealings with the mods here. But all i can do is speak on my personal experience, dirty mod? Not dirty mod? I cant say. But he has never treated me personally in a bad way.
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 07:02 PM
None taken toyz, i understand there are likely things that i do not know about your dealings with the mods here. But all i can do is speak on my personal experience, dirty mod? Not dirty mod? I cant say. But he has never treated me personally in a bad way. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I respect that.
Lets not go kicking a man while he is down. Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
"Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry"

• Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=Little Monster;1058330959]
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie

Gotta give him credit...he definately tried to do that!

Well done sir....
Someone please catch me up. Where did ffireman go?
He is still around, just UTR for a short time for personal reasons.
  • Toyz
  • 06-28-2016, 08:00 PM
He is still around, just UTR for a short time for personal reasons. Originally Posted by Reincarnated

Bitches hunting him down to get paid for that free protection pussy?
or.. here's a thought that I know NEVER occurs to you Whispers.. we could mind our own business instead of the shit-stirring you seem to love engaging in. Frankly , most of us have our own lives to live and constantly bugging or making insinuations about others, just isn't on our schedule. Originally Posted by nuglet
Really? What's up is stirring shit? oh... the part about playing poker?

You can always make shit up like you did about me.
C'mon. Get those creative juices going. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
man there was no shortage of people stepping up to put you in your place back then..... Hey man... At least in the history of corrupt MODs here in Austin you are the Original Corrupt Mod... First to be kicked to the curb.....