Swinger swap?

Would anyone ever do it?
  • Toyz
  • 07-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Would anyone ever do it? Originally Posted by Mila lotto
Mila,

Weve never met. But, your reviews recently have been kinda bad. That many NO's is not normal.

You might try to patch your game a bit before trying to get more business.

I really mean this as a friendly tip...you are a very attractive woman and could be a great benefit to the community.

sure .... lots of clubs and parties support this lifestyle ... a fair amount of providers go on "dates" to such events. would i bring someone that i was in a relationship with to such an event? I like to think i would but the fact is ... i was never in a relationship with a like minded lady. maybe i should have worked harder on that
yes, often.
Yea
yes, I was the 'Single Male' or Stunt Cock, at many a Swinger event from 2000-2010, but alas I have hung up those spurs for now...had a fun time, covered all of my bucket list.. so not much else to see or do..
but to your question, yes it happens but at what price?? Swingers parties and bars can last up to 3-4 hours plus playtime..
If you go see her (swinger or not) ............... you deserve every thing you DONT get!

I would not swap with a dead inside provider with rank pussy.
Sure. Why not.
Prefer one on one since The pickings at swinger parties are usually 5/10 at best. Unless you're Ralphey "stunt cock" boy. Which I am not.
I do like going to swinger clubs to watch and dance. Or dance and watch - just depends on how fast the action gets started in the back room. I don't do activities anymore because - why - I'm in the hobby and it's so much better. But I do love watching a couple sitting right in front of me or beside me having sex and I get to watch. It's really exciting. Plus the clubs treat women like Queens.
I would not swap with a dead inside provider with rank pussy. Originally Posted by Bourne Whorist
Lmao tell us how you REALLY feel!!
I have gone to a swing club with a couple of members on here at different times but I've let my membership lapse.
Wife and I haven't been to a swinger's club in years. It's fun for people just entering the lifestyle but eventually it gets old. At least for us. We prefer parties in swinger's homes. More intimate and last around 5 hours. Play, recover, and play again . . . and again.

Naughty in Nawlins is this week. Again, not our thing but we know many couples who are heading that way. We are going to Live Oak Resort in a few weeks and Butts, Boobs, and Boats is the weekend after next.
I've been invited to that by a couple people on a lifestyle site, but I've never gone.
I host hotel swing parties at times. But those events are never pay4play except donations to help cover my costs.