who is the most attractive at TAE?

who is the most attractive at TAE?
In my opinion Rosalia hands down, with her 5 star oral skills and just her willingness to please followed by aya and her famous stripper slide! Those two are a must see.
  • ztonk
  • 07-06-2016, 10:48 AM
Moved from Agency Reviews to Coed Discussions.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Toyz
  • 07-06-2016, 10:51 AM
If I remember Rosalia had a big meltdown disagreement with the guy at TAE. But guess they patched it up?

And yes she is beautiful.
If I remember Rosalia had a big meltdown disagreement with the guy at TAE. But guess they patched it up?

And yes she is beautiful. Originally Posted by Toyz
She did, and they did, and have been shilling her ever since.

On looks department Rosalie has gained a significant amount of weight and her grill isn't presten. Like... At all

I've never seen Aya... And have heard great things.

Lola was probably the hands down favorite for looks over there, but she's been gone for a while. I should probably pay them a visit to see if there are any riper fruit to be picked
  • Toyz
  • 07-06-2016, 01:39 PM
She did, and they did, and have been shilling her ever since.

On looks department Rosalie has gained a significant amount of weight Originally Posted by TehRyc
Again...as Ive said before...I blame the TexMex.
If I remember Rosalia had a big meltdown disagreement with the guy at TAE. But guess they patched it up? Originally Posted by Toyz
Is she the one who went indy for a while and got really terrible reviews for various reasons?
  • Toyz
  • 07-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Is she the one who went indy for a while and got really terrible reviews for various reasons? Originally Posted by Frissionary
Not sure about the reviews, but I think so?

Sent me some pics and at least then, she was stunning

But Ive nevsr met her.
Take into account those picutres were "posted" almost two years old... And they were definitely old then.
Rosallia definitively but she's showing serious mileage these days. As noted above, the photos are years old from younger times.
who is the most gorgeous hottest girl at TAE RIGHT NOW in terms of face and body?