Are we there yet? ROAD TRIP!!!

Hello Gentlemen of Austin,
Let me introduce myself......I am Babykins78! I have been a freak in the sheets in San Antonio for the past year-and-a-half.
I am posting here because I am considering my first tour EVER!!!! I would like some input please! I would love make your city part of my tour but I want to make sure you will have me! I am looking into traveling around the first part of August!
Please respond here or PM me to let me know if it will be beneficial to add your city to my tour!

NEWBIE FRIENDLY
SHORT NOTICE AVAILABLE
PLEASE READ MY REVIEWS AND SEE MY SHOWCASE!!!!
Your price is very reasonable and even competitive considering you're neither old nor a BBW.
Your reviews are positive.
Your menu is extensive.
You have a good attitude.

I haven't researched you but assuming there are no past alerts etc. I would think you would do very well in Austin.

I don't know that posting your hard luck story on your showcase regarding your children is the wisest business move. It is sincere but shows desperation and drama neither of which is appealing to the average monger.

Give Austin a try since you're next door anyway. What have you got to lose?
Given all of your positives I would be very surprised if you didn't make some decent $$.

Best of luck
Thank you! And the "sob story" is more of a that's the past and now I have overcome and better then ever.....no drama no games...just alot of adult fun!!!