Libtards are losing Hispanics

This is an excellent read. I especially like this paragraph,

"Hispanic contractors and workers are already in the forefront of Mr. Trump’s border wall construction plan — a painful irony for the president’s liberal immigration critics. Most of these contractors are U.S. citizens or long-time permanent residents, proud Americans committed to keeping their homeland safe and secure.".
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They don't sell hot links here dipshit
They don't sell hot links here dipshit Originally Posted by Hotrod511
He doesn't care, assup will take'em any way he can get'em! Evem raw dog style.....hahahahha
Link? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what for? you wouldn't read it and if you did you'd claim it was fake news.

SNICK!
So, Herr Brain, you should just be able to make bullshit comments and not source them, even from a Russian fake news blog?

Makes perfect sense.

Why don't you fucking burn all the books along with all the links along with Rosenstein's children?

I'm shocked you haven't been banned by ECCIE or worse.
Some Blacks, Asians and Hispanic think their finances will be better in 4 years, and will support Trump. This is only 25%, but will give him a boost.
I'm shocked I haven't been banned by ECCIE or worse. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so are the rest of us!

bahahahahaaaaa
Thanks. I figured it was a "source" like that.

We'll see how Hispanics vote in November, won't we?

Of course that doesn't include the millions who are already trying to sneak into the voting booth.

Carry on.
Thanks. I figured it was a "source" like that.

We'll see how Hispanics vote in November, won't we?

Of course that doesn't include the millions who are already trying to sneak into the voting booth.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Will you take the Bet, YES or NO?
No

No Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!
No!

The stupid fucking jackass has already admitted there was!

No!

The stupid fucking jackass has already admitted there was!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
because we all know there never was any Trump campaign collusion with Russia. now STFU about Trump being impeached. PERIOD!