RACIST....NAW!!!

Since the bitch isn't a white male...
it ain't racist!!!
Don't you know she been oppressed
by the white man!!!http://www.foxnews.com/.../new-york-...ng-after-racis..
the link isn't working.
the link isn't working. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Sorhttps://splinternews.com/the-new-york-times-really-fucked-this-one-up-1828061129ry
This is worth reading, if only for its entertainment value.

Hatred among the leftwing fascist thugs is deep and pervasive.

The comments are particularly entertaining. In summary, there isn't a context where a non-white person could say anything about white folks that isn't defensible by the "It was a joke" defense.
so .. you can make "racist" statements and claim they are "jokes" as long as you are a yellow slant eyed bitch whose pussy is "upside down" and it's all good?

so why did Disney fire James Gunn?

because he's a white man. after he apologized. after 6 years later.

i want this slanty pussy bitch gang raped until she dies by black bucks with 18" cocks (if you can find all five of them on this planet) then i want the ten whites guys with 18" cocks to fuck every asian slut and impregnate them with their superior "aryan" sperm and forced to bear these superior half breed aryans thus ending the asian race after all asian males are castrated.

all asian men will be exterminated and their women raped to become "aryan"

everything i have posted is of course in "good humor" and a "joke" and therefore NOT racist because it is humor.

hahahahahahahahaaaaa
so .. you can make "racist" statements and claim they are "jokes" as long as you are a yellow slant eyed bitch whose pussy is "upside down" and it's all good?

so why did Disney fire James Gunn?

because he's a white man. after he apologized. after 6 years later.

i want this slanty pussy bitch gang raped until she dies by black bucks with 18" cocks (if you can find all five of them on this planet) then i want the ten whites guys with 18" cocks to fuck every asian slut and impregnate them with their superior "aryan" sperm and forced to bear these superior half breed aryans thus ending the asian race after all asian males are castrated.

all asian men will be exterminated and their women raped to become "aryan"

everything i have posted is of course in "good humor" and a "joke" and therefore NOT racist because it is humor.

hahahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't hold back TWK
Don't hold back TWK Originally Posted by bb1961

i never do. even when i get points for it. it's worth it.
Russian trolls invade ECCIE
Russian trolls invade ECCIE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you should know eh, comrade?
Easy to know about you, Nazi Gurl.
Easy to know about you, Nazi Gurl. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you only know what i want you to know. if i want you to think i'm someone you would hate, then my mission here is complete!

hahahahahaaaa
Then would you go away?
Then would you go away? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No. that was just my mission regarding you. there is the ongoing mission of doing the work of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!
Russian trolls invade ECCIE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't defend the indefensible....
If you can dazzle them with brilliance
then baffle them with BULLSHIT....
I think that's in the commie manifesto!!!