SA is not lill ke it use to be

These days either the ladies are harder to get a hold or I'm uglier. May be it is both. However the women seem way pickier than they use to.
I've had some recent luck on SA. There's a lot of ladies and fake profiles to weed through though. Lots of back and forth.
Well if I don’t get references when asking to see me then I don’t respond back. I also don’t respond if you don’t know how to approach a lady. Never say anything explicit. That should be for when you meet. We’re all adults. And also bugging a lady can be a bit disturbing.
Well if I don’t get references when asking to see me then I don’t respond back. I also don’t respond if you don’t know how to approach a lady. Never say anything explicit. That should be for when you meet. We’re all adults. And also bugging a lady can be a bit disturbing. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Sorry if I misunderstood Needmore. I thought he was referring to Seeking Arrangement? My apologies if he was talking about something else.
The sugar bowl is not what it used to be.
The sugar bowl is not what it used to be. Originally Posted by Julia Pearl VIP
Was that a back handed insult aimed at SAR? I hope not. Care to clarify???
The sugar bowl is not what it used to be. Originally Posted by Julia Pearl VIP
Hence the reason some SA hookers have really bitchy attitudes and are alway full of negativity.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I see tree trying to demoralize strong women again.. You know tree, only the amp ladies will not speak up for themselves. Or does Ms. V need to come along and put you in your place again??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
I see tree trying to demoralize strong women again.. You know tree, only the amp ladies will not speak up for themselves. Or does Ms. V need to come along and put you in your place again??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I didn't know you were also a WK on SA.

Who are these strong women you speak of?
Was that a back handed insult aimed at SAR? I hope not. Care to clarify??? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Not an insult, but just a personal opinion.
Hence the reason some SA hookers have really bitchy attitudes and are alway full of negativity.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Thanks for reminding me that the ignore button exists.
Thanks for reminding me that the ignore button exists. Originally Posted by Julia Pearl VIP
I tell you what then. On the topic of SAR why don't you use the ignore button ? That way you will not feel compelled to make shitty comments about her! That was uncalled for and not appreciated.
I tell you what then. On the topic of SAR why don't you use the ignore button ? That way you will not feel compelled to make shitty comments about her! That was uncalled for and not appreciated. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I didn’t make any nasty comments to SAR and I highly suggest that you re-read this thread.
Julia is talking about Seeking Arrangement...they call Sugar Relationships and the whole deal, the “Sugar Bowl”
I tell you what then. On the topic of SAR why don't you use the ignore button ? That way you will not feel compelled to make shitty comments about her! That was uncalled for and not appreciated. Originally Posted by winn dixie
The topic is SA. Not SAR.

That said, I do understand why she was singled out.