Bottled water must be getting expensive

What’s up with these SubAMP girls milking every ounce of fluid from you, only to give you a tiny Dixie cup of water? Is this a trend everywhere, or do I just need to branch out more?
Is this a trend everywhere, or do I just need to branch out more? Originally Posted by ElBombero
Need to branch out more, it has been awhile since I got the Dixie Cup water. About the only place I had the cup is Mapleshade. Sometimes they just run out.
BYOW
I too have noticed the Dixie Cup Renaissance. Got one at a foot spa in Lewisville, which was L0. And, got one at Happy Feet, second floor Midway & Trinity Mills. (You'd think at 65/hhr/80/hr, you'd get at least a mini-bottle.)

You know, now that I think back on all the places with water coolers, it seems to be a sign of L0 or poor subpar/costly customer service for me.

From now on, I'm gonna ask them to show me their water bottles before I go for the massage. Anything less than 16oz plastic bottle, I walk.
  • tbdpp
  • 01-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Protecting the environment.
  • tbdpp
  • 01-03-2019, 11:48 AM
My go to place has been using the cups for years now.
China day spa is little bathroom cups
Chinese place very cheap they try save $, Korean place you get bottle
I have been asked about the bottles in my car. I said that hookers and drug dealers are now giving them out, free with purchase. The questions stopped.
  • T-One
  • 01-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Chinese place very cheap they try save $, Korean place you get bottle Originally Posted by TX_hammer
True
In reference to questioning where the water bottle came from, there are lots of businesses that give out bottled water to their customers and that's an angle that could be used in defense. It's the way you answer the question. If you hesitate to think of a lie and look away from eye contact it can be perceived as deceptive. Be prepared to fire off convincing answers or sarcasm....lol.
And when you walk out with said water bottle, do you drink it satisfyingly in the parking lot, as if to show the license plate watchers, oh yea, that was the best therapeutic massage ever! BillO, LMAO on the show me your water cooler first.; One time I walked out of the Shade and there was LE sitting in his car watching all goings on, I downed my water bottle in 3 gulps and thankful that I had parked around the other side of the building that day.
Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Costco.

Kirkland brand.

16.9 fl oz bottles.

40 bottles per pack.

$2.50.

Tastes better than Ozarka, Dasani, Aquafina, Sam's Choice, Walmart brand, Safeway brand, Kroger brand.

Them Asian folks know how to milk a profit.

Many Asian restaurants will sell you coke and sprite equivalent sodas for $2 a can and they buy the Walmart or Sam's Choice brand at 24 cans for $2-3 a pack.

Imagine the profit they make out of 24 cans at $2 each.

Then when you are still eating your meal and you want a refill, they just bring you another can and add another $2 to your bill.