Encounter: Like a Spire in a Circle: Sensual SORA of NYNY (w/ my pictorial approximations)

Date: 1/29/19
Name: SORA (formerly of Rainbow et al)
Address and Phone: New York, New York - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #110 Phone: (972) 729-0921
Address: see above
Phone: 972-729-0921
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: Nuru is great with her (I know from prior sessions; skipped this time); good IOP; DFK; MSOG available; slow, sensual BBBJ; fine BLS; SS, anal SS and FIA; Catholic BBFS MPFS until cum. Relaxing above-average FBSM.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: See pictorial approximations (for her "type"); slender, pleasing spinnerific figure; natural B+ tits; lovely legs; nice ass and a-hole; sexy lips above and below; her young-looking, pretty face is quite attractive.
Recommendation: Yes - SORA's a classy, classic DFW AMP experience everyone should have!
  • Heavy
  • 01-29-2019, 04:08 PM
Sounds like another appeasing entry for my "list". Thanks for another great entry Bobbyman!
I was there yesterday with Sonora. Her service was ok compare to other provider like bunny, Susan, Shassha just to name a few. Maybe we didn't click perhaps.
Thanks, Heavy. I agree that she'd be a great Korean choice for you, given your preferences.

@Amp1234, that's quite the worthy Pantheon of Providers to compare her with (it's SORA, btw, like the Korean name, not Sonora, like the Mexican state). This SORA is less aggressive than those you mention, responding best (I've found) to customers who firmly take the lead (in a gentlemanly fashion).
Dammit, another great BobbyMann rec to add to my list. Assume my to-do list should still start with the beauties I've yet to enjoy: Kiss, Boa and Sugar. Right? Would you put Sora ahead of Jay?
Pics please
Thanks, gentlemen --

N&C, the difference between Sora and those beauties is that Catholic is readily available with Sora. She's a nice combo of Catholic service and attractiveness. Both she and Jay are fine sessions in my book; though Jay is a bit more active provider in general, Sora has a stepped up gear once you get her going as well.

Which is better? I'm enjoying testing each of them so much that I think I'll do that for a long while longer before I bring in any such verdict!
Nice review.
billw, I liked the first Thomas Crown Affair movie (although Pauline Kael of the New Yorker notoriously and incorrectly thought it was merely entertaining "trash" and not art).

The chess playing scene in the original is one of the best, perhaps the best, seduction scenes ever filmed. Despite being nonexplicit. (Worthwhile to see for any man (or woman) aspiring to have "game," btw!)

The remake was equally stylish in an updated way, although yes, changing key elements from the first. I thought it was equally good, though different (including on the core theme of love vs betrayal), but I haven't seen it for years and have missed the sequel that at one point was planned but never materialized.
Great review I’m going to have to go an get my muscle relaxed that seems to have harden on after this review.
she in her 40 and skinny , flat ass, B cup
she in her 40 and skinny , flat ass, B cup Originally Posted by TX_hammer
No, those pictures were of a girl in her twenties!
Enjoyed the review as Always! Ur intel is appreciated sir
Great review!
I know what bbfs is. but what is bbfs catholic mean