Encounter: STAR gazing at Goodtimes

Date: Mid Feb
Name: STAR - the exotic one
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: NW Highway
Phone: Dallas
City: 972-869-0312
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LK, TS, Nuru, B2B, RT, DT, FS, DAY
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Described before by others. Great figure, toned. About 5' 4", 110'. MM C Cups, Hour Glass figure. Wore a sexy, shoulderless dress that showed her figure well.
Recommendation: Yes
Can anyone help me with the picture guidelines?
PM Bobby Mann. And thanks for the update.
basically, anything more than topless is forbidden.. so please post a topless photo. Star is possibly the most purely sexual AMP Provider, and she is very fit. that combination makes for a superlative experience.
Thanks for the direction. I was confused about the website requirements.
Good info.
I don't mean to appear impatient, but I'm waiting on Star pics!

sure, I can pull out the pic of Star swallowing the banana from a couple of years back, but she is more fit today.. a fully-clothed photo, that highlights Star's plump lips and European hair style will suffice.

what I'm saying is just because the pic is Star, doesn't mean it has to have a masturbatory effect
Is this the star now at NYNY?
Is this the star now at NYNY? Originally Posted by Powpow
no, that Star is twinkle, twinkle, little Star. the Star from this review is still at Good Time, still incredible, and an AMP All-Star! she is an All-Star at several "positions", Pitcher, Catcher, Tight End
Chung, don’t tell me you didn’t save the banana pics
Chung, don’t tell me you didn’t save the banana pics Originally Posted by Ronin3
I will tell you nothing of the sort! I have that banana pic, it is more legendary than Josephine Baker's Banana Dance, LOL..