14 minute Kraft Lol

"Officials say Kraft was only at the asian massage parlor
for a total of 14 minutes on January 20th, and exited to a 2015
blue Bentley."

Proud to say I've made it to 17 minutes before. Lol. Like to think of myself as an hour long session kinda' guy. Figure norm is say 45 min?
Kraft cheese has a very small window time to stay fresh outside the fridge.
  • Groot
  • 02-25-2019, 09:29 PM
January 20th was the AFC Championship game, Patriots & Chiefs played in KC. He probably was in a hurry to get there.

Honestly, gotta give the 77 year old guy credit. That's a pretty full day....LOL
I'd like to see somebody related to the FL police chief or somebody he knows be one of the 100 that he is so adamantly against, and then he can eat his own balls. Jeeze, dont the cops have anything better to do?
this is low risk high reward for them
Would have never heard about this if it wasn't for the high profile case... I think all the media sources has given this more attention than it's worth, including here. Just my opinion
Agreed too much attention...but at least now we know of new tactics by LE!!
  • Groot
  • 02-26-2019, 01:20 PM
Would have never heard about this if it wasn't for the high profile case... I think all the media sources has given this more attention than it's worth, including here. Just my opinion Originally Posted by Goose2u

The media needed something to take "below the belt selfie Bezos" off the front page.
I just don't understand why so many media shock by this news , this been around forever. as of now many guys rich and poor continue go massage and have their cocks suck by providers all over usa and the world
I think the Human Trafficking angle is what is splattering this all over the news.
I just don't understand why so many media shock by this news , this been around forever. as of now many guys rich and poor continue go massage and have their cocks suck by providers all over usa and the world Originally Posted by TX_hammer

I just don't understand why so many are not shocked by the 14 minute duration. Guy lasted 14 minutes and left. She took clock watching to another level!
I think the Human Trafficking angle is what is splattering this all over the news. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
so what? is it human traffcking or not? I'm not so sure. But maybe it is for some ladies.
so what? is it human traffcking or not? I'm not so sure. But maybe it is for some ladies. Originally Posted by throwawaybobis
we don't know if it is human trafficking yet. but we do know the Media will continue to call it that, facts or no facts.
I don't think any single one of them force to work against their will , fake news continue
I totally agree, when I think of human trafficking maybe I'm naive but I think of younger ladies who are brought here against their will and told to provide these types of services.

Just because these ladies decide to live there doesn't mean they can't come or go as they please, you might even run into them at Walmart or 99 Ranch. But we know how the media likes to blow things out of proportion.