Machines?

Any of you ladies ever "used" a machine? Not a vibe or egg or such. Something like a Sybian or one of those fucking machines that are out on the net. Some of them looked really rugged. And, of course, they can go and go and go while you cum and cum and cum.
  • FSCOB
  • 07-18-2011, 10:28 PM
I know at least one who has. Let's see if she answers!
I've always wanted to try one of these.
A few years ago on my bday I got a chance to take a Sybian for a ride...I must say it was AWESOME.Best couple of hours ever
One of these days I'm going to buy one for myself...
  • Trip
  • 07-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow! Victoria! I like the mental image (and your comment "best couple of hours ever"). That sounds like a very nice ride! You're my new hero!
A few years ago on my bday I got a chance to take a Sybian for a ride...I must say it was AWESOME.Best couple of hours ever Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Howdy, Folks!

Okay - Vicki(or any of the other ladies, please chime in), I gotta know...

How do you decide to stop?

I mean, seriously - if you're a multi-orgasmic lady, orgasm after orgasm after orgasm(I knew one woman who said she was multi-orgasmic, and claimed each subsequent orgasm was stronger and more intense than the last), what would motivate you to stop?

- "Oh, I need to put the wash into the dryer." [I'd let it mildew for a few weeks]

- "I really need to get dinner started." [I can honestly say, I have never, EVER thought of food during an orgasm. After - yes, During, NO...]

- "The Boutique is having a shoe sale at 90% off today!" [Sybian making you come over and over and over...or shoes? You have enough shoes]

- "I'm meeting the girls for drinks and dinner and drinks." [TRUST me - they WILL understand]

- "I need to pick up Junior from school." [DAD needs to pick up Junior from school and keep him until the electricity gets cut off]

- "I'm almost out of lube." [That's what planning ahead, and UPS delivery are for]

- "Every time I do this, I think of Uncle Helmüt and how when I was younger he would dress up in his Nazi SS uniform and we would play "Concentration Camp Atrocities." [Well, okay. That would kinda make me wanna stop, too]

I mean seriously - what's the determining factor for, "enough is enough?"

Thanks in advance.
Any providers out there.... what sex toys really work? Does the WE vibe work? I understand you insert it into your pussy and there is still room for a guys cock???

Most sex toys I have tried (all types of cock rings with small vibrators) NONE of which worked at all!! Was more annoying to the woman and I just had to take them off!

bluester
I currently have a sybian and that thing is out of control!!!! Jimbo you crack me up!!!
I currently have a sybian and that thing is out of control!!!! Jimbo you crack me up!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Ahhh...I get it now, I think!