Where has everyone on eccie ran off too

Who scared everyone away from eccie?
i'm still here. and nobody has me shaking in my pumps
well, keep in mind that school is out of session. I know a few single moms who provide and have to step back due to kids being home. The free babysitter returns at the end of august lol

besides, I see no shortage of girls running ads. Lots of new talent joining the austin scene, lots of out of town girls visiting. I need to check my lotto ticket...

sixx
We are all in the chat room... Instant gratification for those of us with ADHD.
+1 with Sixx ,
Thats The Truth Truth...

I counted 30+ ads just for last Thursday and Friday..
I noticed all the ads but I was mainly talking about all the familiar faces I normally see post have varnished... Maybe they will chime in
Aidan......To quote larry/cable guy..."thats funny...i dont care who you are thats funnny"......

We are all in the chat room... Instant gratification for those of us with ADHD. Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna
Busy with work, play, interviews... settling down with new girls...
I am back after 5 months; with a very serious case of jet lag!

Wondering if I should round up the Ladies alphabetically or with my jet lag, maybe I can beat Metal Smith to all the 5:00 a.m. appointments......

By the way; who left the heater on when I left the country five months ago! I am dying in this heat!!
I am here still. I just have been busy with summer fun!!
well welcome back
I'm still around as well, just been busy having fun with school out.
Lately it seems everyone needs the BIG FAT FUCK'S permission to post.. Take a guess who that might be!@!! Hint, he controls the club managers and does the collection route for his "ladies". I'm not naming names, I could be wrong, and I certainly would want to make a false accusation..
nuglet... come on budy.........

Oh damn Aidan............. you know what I want

sixx
I smell someone running for MOD again...