Alexandria, VA or Wash DC recommendations?

Going to Alexandria for work next week. Anyone have any good recommendations for petite spinners worth seeing there? Or even which sites to use for research?
Going to Alexandria for work next week. Anyone have any good recommendations for petite spinners worth seeing there? Or even which sites to use for research? Originally Posted by HHines
Watch your ass in Alexandria and Arlington City/County as well as Fairfax County ( not as bad as previous two)

http://www.avenue-x.com/
www.theeroticreview.com

Born and raised in the District and lived in MD and VA most of my life, go to DC, I did see a very reliable provider ( who is actually active on ECCIE and might chime in here) out in the County but I knew she was safe to see from some gents up there I know from another cyberspace hangout.

There is also bigdoggie.net but the other two above are better. There is one other site for the area I can't recall but TER should do the trick, no pun intended.

A lot of girls will work anywhere from Frederick, MD to Richmond, VA and everywhere in between and have a different incall that rotates. I would say find a girl in the district with an incall, take Metro in ( King Street or Braddock Road Stop) and visit your lady.

Have fun, feel free to PM me about the area if you wish. Also parts of Alexandria are actually in Fairfax County, mainly those south of ' Old Town' on Route 1 and LE is not very friendly there.

Bon voyage...

Forgot to mention, there is a very active spa scene ( many even advertise in the sports section of the Post) where Oriental girls massage, suck and fuck you for quickies...I think you pay the house $60, and you tip her accordingly to what you want. It has been years since I went, they often get raided but they reopen the next day. Many are located just blocks from the White House and concentrated in the area in and around Chinatown. No appointment or screening needed.

And if you see a man by the name of Daniel Snyder, please tell him to sell the Redskins back to someone who will give a shit, get them out of that hell hole they call FedEx Field on the beltway and get them back to the District where they belong!
Amy. She's on p411. Interestingly, a couple of Dallas girls are visiting up there right now (Bryleigh and Lil Alexis)
  • Vyt
  • 07-21-2011, 07:16 PM
I used to live and hobby in the NoVA/DC area before moving to Austin... many fond memories. Of course I'm fairly certain most of my recommendations would have moved on in the 5 years or so since. Lots of great choices - almost like there was a market of wealthy ne'er do wells in the area for some reason.

Good to see Avenue-X is still around... provider-run and it was the best resource back then, too.
Thanks guys! Hopefully I'll have some luck out there.
Going to Alexandria for work next week. Anyone have any good recommendations for petite spinners worth seeing there? Or even which sites to use for research? Originally Posted by HHines
Aww...Kosher you still remember how we met?

I still visit the DC/NoVa area monthly. I do recall one petite lady that I believe is still in the area....

www.petitenicole.com

I haven't heard much about her in awhile, and can't vouch for much, but you can find loads about her on bigdoggie and ter.

Kosher is right.....you have to be very careful in certain areas!

Montgomery County, Fairfax, and the Alexandria/Crystal City have always been hot. Do your homework and you'll be ok.

Alisha ...xoxo
p411 is also a good resource for the area. Check out Joi Love - www.joilove.com She is also on p411 and has a showcase under the D.C. ECCIE providers. I'd be cautious with backpage (as in, only consider verified providers you can cross-reference). Cityvibe also has a large listing for D.C.
Apres Vous has girls in DC from time to time. I had a very nice experience with them and would definitely repeat.