Be Careful!

Last night, I was on the East Coast waiting at the airport for my flight to Austin. I arrived at the gate and walked over to take a seat, passing a guy working on his iPad. As I walked by, I instinctively glanced down at his iPad in his lap. I smiled when I saw he was surfing ECCIE. He didn't see me notice and I sat adjacent to him as he surfed and smiled.

I then began to notice a few things about the guy that, if you put two and two together, may put his lack of discretion to a disadvantage. (Business logo on shirt, wedding band, direct flight to Austin, etc.)

Point being; be careful out there gentleman. A simple, careless mistake could really put you in a bind.

Ciao,

Tony
  • InU
  • 07-22-2011, 05:13 PM
You know there's not a whole lot that separates a fool from his money......
You know there's not a whole lot that separates a fool from his money...... Originally Posted by InU
I remember hearing this proverb from an elder as a kid. I get i but..... essentially doesn't anyone and their money soon part; fool or not. Eeeh, whatever!

Good call though Tony. I was checking eccie on my phone waiting for the counselor at school today. I was practically backed up to a wall and tilting away form the person waiting next to me.

You should have blurted out a couple of recommendations and gave him a wink, lol! j/k
ROTFLMAO! Good one Ms. EJL!
I remember hearing this proverb from an elder as a kid. I get i but..... You should have blurted out a couple of recommendations and gave him a wink, lol! j/k Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin